Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

Did you ever drop it?

Not like I dropped my Priv (drop kicked it across the patio) I think it was more a liquid getting inside issue

1 Like

Since I have been using the TFV8’s I have no goop on my hands. It took these tanks to make me realize how bad those Cleito’s were leaking. Bums me out though… the flavor was a bit better with the Cleito’s.

1 Like

see I predominantly drip, there lies the issue, I over drip like a madman :flushed:

2 Likes

I just cant deal with the hassle of dripping even though I know the flavor is top notch. My kids have been using the RDA’s and they really love them. Winter is banging on the door here so I should have more time to see if I can manage dealing with the RDA’s. I wanted a 2/3 Reuleaux, and almost bought one but this Sigelei had free batteries in the deal. I really couldn’t say no free batteries. I also had a couple of those tube type 2500 mah batteries fail on me so I returned them. With my store credit I got an Aspire Archon which is on the way. My Tesla Steam Punk Mod’s days are numbered, it’s already starting to act like a little snit when I charge it so it’s going to be in the bone pile soon.

2 Likes

I think anyone who has been vaping a while has a bone yard somewhere, I have 4 in mine now, keeping them for spares tho, these things have a shelf life I think, the flavour is definitely noticeable with an RDA, i really only use tanks when im driving now, although tanks are getting better has to be said, I’m kinda in love with my serpent mini the flavour isn’t far off an rda :slight_smile:

1 Like

…this Sigeili doesn’t get hot either.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m really glad you like it maureeenie, seems like you got a good deal with it aswell.
If your happy with, then enjoy it. :ok_hand::yum:

1 Like