Review: The Cleito by Aspire

My thoughts exactly! It’s a cartomizer-tank :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Nice review @Lostmarbles! :+1: Well done description and layout!

1 Like

an FYI to you and all the readers,

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/cleito/236.html
and across the bottom of the site page:

For all of you diyers out there stay tuned for the Cleito’s RTA!

i purchased this tank on a pre-order solely on this last statement…as per your review, this think looked like an awesome idea/design/concept from the get go! so i now have this device sitting on my shelf waiting for the release of the RTA…i am very excited, even more so excited now after reading your review! thanks for the review and i will let you know when i hear something about the RTA deck/coil…if you hear first, though, please lemme know! thanks, brother!

also: for you and everyone else: i believe i read somewhere that all the stock coils for this tank are all made with clapton wire!

4 Likes

Cool! Looking forward to that!

That is correct. I had a hard time seeing the wire with my crappy eyesight and dim lighting. I read the same thing afterward on the Aspire website.

Thanks for reading @BoyHowdy and @Kinnikinnick and responding

2 Likes

i own this cleito thanx to Heavengifts :s)
flavour is realy intens, love it , and no strange noises like other subtanks,
but,
after some puffs i got liquid in my mouth,
tried everything
some one has a master tip ?
i vape at the moment the o.4 ohm coil between 40 and 50 watts ,

Thanx

This design is so simple that I can’t really think of too much other than making sure you don’t have any gaps in the cotton where your juice flows into the coil. If you dry burned it (don’t do this) maybe some of the cotton burned away and is allowing too much juice in? I did notice that if you leave it filled overnight, your first hit of the morning will have a tiny amount of spit-back but it goes away after the third hit or so. I make sure that the tank is empty over-night and this morning it was fine. Are you vaping high PG? Maybe your juice is too thin? It could also be as simple as a bad/worn out coil head - I dunno. Can’t think of anything else.

2 Likes

Turn it upside down and press the fire button for a few seconds to get rid of excess juice in coil, or if you don’t have juice in the tank just fire it up a few times to dry out the coil, once the juice has gone, refill the tank without priming the coil. Then see if it spits juice out again, if it does then I’d say get a new coil. OR try adjusting the wattage higher.

5 Likes

good tips :slightly_smiling:

I’ll be fascinated to see the RBA deck - I wonder if it’ll be a more conventional shape and size with a chimney.

If it mimics the coil head (roughly 40mm long), it’ll only be about 12mm wide - fitting even a fairly narrow vertical coil in that space will be tricky.

2 Likes

I reckon it will be similar to how the rda/chimey on the goblin mini looks?

I’m thinking they may have to go with a horizontal setup like the ego one mega rba. I looking forward to seeing what they come up with. In any case, I don’t think it’ll be as free flowing as the stock premade coils.

Great review … thanks for your time and effort. I haven’t seen a coil like that before.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to read it. It’s actually a great little tank. The flavor is amazing to me but my tank experience is limited to the TFV, Delta, Lemo and Cthulhu. I really haven’t been able to put it down for more than an hour or two.

1 Like

Really good review. It sounds like it might be the best flavor tank out there. Such a plain looking thing, I like more flash. But, flavor is my number 1…might be trying this one out. Thank you!

Exelent review for a non reviewers sir. Well presented. :yum:

Thanks for taking the time to read it @MysticRose and @Pattie. Hope it was helpful.

2 Likes

Certainly was my friend. Thank you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Nicely done review. Now you got me jonesing for another tank. Curses.