Review: The Cleito by Aspire

Aside from not having an RBA…yet, you won’t be sorry. It is a really nice unit.

I just got mine today, I like it alot! BUT I’m gettin constant juice spray. My lips and most of my mouth is numb ffs, flavour is phenomenal but the juice spray is atrocious, I got the RTA deck so I hoping building my own will fix this problem. Major disappointment I gotta say. I’m using the .4 coil, I’ve tried adjusting power and and airflow from below minimum to max both with same effect

Just remembered the tip is terrible, I tiny flimsy piece of delrin 1/4" above the massive coil :disappointed:

Love the RBA on mine as well as the “fatboy” glass tank. I don’t get a lot of spit back from mine from either the RBA or the premade coils. Make sure you aren’t exceeding the maximum wattage. I also vape max VG so the juice is thicker and maybe less likely to flare up? I agree with the drip tip but I’ve gotten used to it. I use this tank quite often.

1 Like

nice review , i would have added the fact that the top gets way too hot , but for 20 dollars how could you go wrong

1 Like

Thanks, 'preciate it. Yeah the top gets hot but if you use the silicone topper it helps. I also adjust the wattage down until it borders between very warm and slightly hot. On the premades, I usually run it 3 or 4 watts below the max rated.

1 Like

I’ve stuck with the .4 coil it helps alot the lower ohm coils are pointless IMO it just gets to hot for me but regardless its worth the 20 bucks I spent and it’s for sure top 5 for flavor the crown still is number 1 for me but regardless of anything Great review

1 Like

Update: Been using the RTA deck and wow, what a difference, I’m totally sold on this RTA, I prefer building my own coils anyways but I gotta say this is a nice functioning and simple to use device. 100% satisfied with cleito +fatboy glass and RTA
(I personally think the RTA deck makes this tank, flavour is phenomenal too tho!)

4 Likes

Glad you like it. It’s a great tank for the buck.

2 Likes

You can also buy the 5 mil glass to upgrade capacity :slight_smile: