Nicotine River - Updates

Hello everyone, we are updating our inventory right now so if certain products say “Out of Stock” do not be alarmed! Everything will revert to normal shortly.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Appreciate the heads up, but any idea when this will be completed? :slight_smile:

I just ran out of MF Butterscotch! And that is just wrong! :laughing:

6 Likes

Should be back to normal by tonight or tomorrow morning! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!!
Looking forward to getting another order in!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update @Nicotine_River, takes some of the SHOCK out of dashing in to load a cart, and see a lot of OOS !!!

5 Likes

So I had a couple of bucks to spend and put a few things in my cart from @Nicotine_River went to check out and the shipping was outrageous. Have they gone back to crazy shipping prices? I was just getting used to them. I would hate to shop somewhere else, I have been enjoying the NicRiv concentrates.

@Nicotine_River I am sure y’all know how shipping works so I will ask why you don’t take advantage of flat rate shipping? I had 5 liquids in my cart and that shouldn’t have been more than 5 dollars. Even then I would have settled for the small flat rate box at $8.20. Instead shipping was almost 14 dollars.

I am not big on complaining and even though I feel like I am merely informing, I am in reality complaining. I like your company and would like to keep shopping there but I am not paying those kinds of shipping prices.

6 Likes

Hey @Dan_the_Man, recently we did increase our rate thresholds as we were losing money from shipping heavily, ultimately in turn impacting our product margins. When times were busier, the product sold outweighed the shipping rates all day. However, in these recently difficult times, we cannot afford to go negative on shipping any longer my friend. We do still offer free shipping above $50 USD as long as the order is below 75 lbs though and I do not plan on getting rid of that deal ever.

I’d still like to look into this though if you could please PM me what was in your cart and the zip code this is going to?

Thank you!

8 Likes

I assume you are talking dollars or are you located in the UK now?
Or is this by weight? Then it would be roughly about 1500 flavors of 15 ml.

But please keep that deal.

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River I understand, I really do, that is the very reason I asked why y’all do not utilize flat rate shipping.

5 Likes

You raise a good point my friend and I will look deeper into flat rate boxes. If I can save our customers money then that’s a route definitely worth looking into. I know that Grant used to use the flat rate boxes years ago when Nicotine River was a new company, I am not sure why they were discontinued, but it was the owners decision I’m assuming for logical reason. However, if we can reimplement those again and cause a positive impact then it’s definitely something we will do. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@Nicotine_River also had some hefty fines from shipping alcohol based flavors and Nicotine above 48 or 60 ??? So They follow all shipping regulations …Anyway this is one reason their rates are higher from what I understand

6 Likes

The way I understand it is there is free shipping from @Nicotine_River on orders over $50.00 but no free shipping over 75 pounds (it used to be 100 pounds)
Now I may be wrong but I always order over $50.00 at a time and get free shipping, have an order coming now, shipped Free👌

8 Likes

@Rocky02852 I was surprised about the answer I got.

6 Likes

Oh geez, stupid me it’s been a long day haha I’ll make the edits now. Rocky is correct, I made an honest mistake. I mean’t $50, and yes it’s 75 lbs.

Sorry about that confusion!

9 Likes

@Nicotine_River Thank you for the clarification. That 50$ rule sounds reasonable.

8 Likes

That’s great my man. I, however, never have that much money to spend freely and when I do have that much I still can’t bring myself to spend that much. I guess that isn’t exactly true. When I had to re-up on VG and Nic I spent more than 50. I only do that every couple of years though.

It’s all good though, I knew that @Nicotine_River is part of our community and always respond when asked a direct question.

Thanks for that @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

We will be looking into flat rate services and thank you for bringing this up to us. :slight_smile:

Thank you

7 Likes

Bring it @Nicotine_River !!!

Thanks for my FIRSTEST first order (just received) after the COVID-19 shutdown. Was glad to re-up some support to you guys. Welcome back (as it were).

5 Likes

We appreciate your business greatly, thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was holding off until some bottles I needed were back in stock…Woot! Those bottles are back today, gotta get my order in tonight. This time I am trying my best to order everything I need, always miss 1 or 2 things at least, gonna cross my fingers and toes…oh, probably won’t work :grin:

7 Likes