Rocky Mountain Flavours

Hello fellow DIYers, we just wanted to take the time for formally introduce ourselves. We are a new flavouring concentrate manufacturer from Canada and we are preparing to launch our selection of delicious one shots and eventual single flavourings. In the meantime we will be dropping some tasty recipes on this platform as well as a few Facebook DIY groups. Input from the community is always encouraged. Once our social media accounts and website are up and running we will update as necesarry.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Kindest regards,
Marc - Rocky Mountain Flavours

21 Likes

Welcome and TY …you must have real big rocky mountain …well you know what… At a time like this I would be scared to invest in Vaping however I wish you the best and am glad some people are willing to take a risk :wink:

10 Likes

Thank you for your reply and the warm welcome!
The vaping industry is only a portion of the market we will distribute to. Can’t wait to share some awesome recipes with you all :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@RockyMountainFlavour
Hi I’m so glad to hear about new companies starting up who would you say your more like in one shots and concentrate

7 Likes

Sorry to be blunt didn’t mean to sound rude

6 Likes

@RockyMountainFlavour wlcome everyone is so nice here

7 Likes

Thank you so much we are pretty excited! Not sure we are like any particular flavouring manufacturer but once our product is ready we will let you all be the judge of that :grinning::+1:

8 Likes

I’m from the UK would you ship that far

5 Likes

Unfortunately for the time being I think we will only be shipping to Canada/USA but this could change!

5 Likes

@RockyMountainFlavour. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for announcing you company here. I look forward to hearing reviews from our members.

7 Likes

Thank you! in the meantime everyone is invited to check out our recipes we will be regularly posting on this platform :grin:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome @RockyMountainFlavour, while I wish you the best of luck, I unfortunately live outside Canada and the US, so will not be able to try out your products.

6 Likes

Thank you! Without getting ahead of ourselves we would like to think that eventually we will have some distributors outside of CAN/US to serve the community at large!

7 Likes

I will keep my eyes out.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to ELR. Always great to see new flavor companies :slight_smile:

The UK shops are pretty popular for a huge part of the world. If you could let them distribute your product, it would be pretty awesome too. Most of EU countries will buy flavors from Chefs, Rainbowvapes and vapable in the UK but even people in Australia, Asia and Africa will shop there. Getting some exposure, people worldwide making good recipes with your product… not a bad thing, just saying :partying_face:

9 Likes

Amazing info thanks so much! We will take all of this into consideration. Because of all these awesome responses, probably sooner then later!

5 Likes

I do hope to see some Flavorah in your mixes as well, RMF… I wish you the best, good luck and have some fun with us all here! Looking forward to seeing what you have as well as how your shots turn out.

Smoky

PS How are your shots going to turn out?
A one shot application or use by percentage match?
Curious… :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement! One shots will be percentage based, ~10-20% total flavouring.
You are in luck, we do love our FLV concentrates!

9 Likes

I use rainbowvapes real cheap big brands and chefs flavours uk :+1:

5 Likes

It’s a big world with lots of people vaping. I don’t understand the limitations on a business for worldwide shipping, but if McDonald’s can ship their shit around the world and make money, perhaps others could as well. Just a thought.

6 Likes