Rocky Mountain Flavours

Thank you for this feedback! Shipping can get quite expensive worlwide and we would not want the customer having to eat all those costs for a few bottles order. Internally We will be discussing our options and possible partnerships moving forward. We think the demand is obviously there!

7 Likes

Letā€™s get this party started !!!

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?filter=210305

5 Likes

This is just my opinion, but I donā€™t think any company should tell a customer how to manage their personal budget. If a customer thinks itā€™s worth it thatā€™s all that matters, no?

I can understand a company not wanting to ship to certain countries due to specific laws or unreliable mail deliveryā€¦ but you really shouldnā€™t be worried about your customersā€™ finances.

4 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. That means a lot to us to see this kind of feedback. We are not telling anyone how to do or manage anything. We do on the other hand want to ensure all potential customers have the acesss to our product at a fair price.

That being said we are in talks with our manufacturer and will have an update on International shipping/distribution shortly.

Kindest regards,
Marc - Rocky Mountain Flavours

3 Likes

Well, here is your chance to do some market research. Iā€™ve been DIYing for almost three years, Iā€™m an American living the UAE. Everything I buy is coming from China, the EU or the USA. That includes buying PG and VG by the gallon, which as you know, is heavy stuff. Yet, I still buy it. Just sayingā€¦

4 Likes

International shipping update

The team here at Rocky Mountain Flavours would like to announce that we will be offering international shipping as of launch day. Thank you all for the tremendous feedback , you are the backbone of our industry!

Marc. Co-owner, Rocky Mountain Flavours

11 Likes

I personally wonā€™t touch a company anymore without DAAP and sugar information. Whatā€™s your status on this?

4 Likes

Thanks dude, looks like I have some ingredients to buy

4 Likes

You can find out who might be behind the name brandā€¦ who knows??
there isnā€™t any flv in there eitherā€¦

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=210305

3 Likes

Only two days in so far @anon84779643, letā€™s see what happens. :smiley:

3 Likes

Caint help it, I am impatientā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:
adjusts crown and laughs

3 Likes

Hehe, ok, I hear you. Since youā€™ve got some TIME on your hands, maybe you could help me out with FLV Apple Pop as Iā€™ve tried to scour for information, but am still lackingā€¦

1 Like

hahaha!!! time???

heck I am looking for someone to start carrying my own shotsā€¦

Apple popā€¦ itā€™s a soda drink style with a throw back to candyā€¦ many things are possible with itā€¦
start at .4% and work up to 1.2% to see the beauty of the flavorā€¦ some have likened it to Apple Cider due to the pulpy fleshed out bits in it, however it is a drink and mixed with citrus soda, one you wont want to share.

4 Likes

Thank you, and the fact that you could come up with that, off the cuff, scares me !!! TY. [/derail]

3 Likes

lmao you should see what is going on behind the scene when I mix tooā€¦
on second thought lol :stuck_out_tongue: |

More than welcome, I hope it gave you a few ideasā€¦ I do love my apples, and pears and yeahā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

@RockyMountainFlavour Hey I donā€™t have Rick Daddy Sweetener, in one of your recipes it says 3% Rickā€™s and 1% Super Sweet, can I get away with just 4% super sweet?

-Joel

3 Likes

4% Super Sweet would be overkill. I would not push it past 2% max

3 Likes

Apple pop, that sounds delicious!

3 Likes

It isā€¦ it also depends on what you do with itā€¦
it even makes the best apple jolly rancherā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

IS your partner named Mike?

2 Likes