Rocky Mountain Flavours

An ultra… is a flavor that is more concentrated than normal use.
Sorry just getting in the house… it’s been hectic.

2 Likes

I think i used it at .8pct in a choc shake and that may be the problem

2 Likes

It’s going to vary somewhat… But typically when I think “Ultra”, I’m expecting to be able to use that flavor at 1% or lower, and still achieve a full flavored vape.

MF, FLV, and NF frequently fall into this range in my experience.

I would consider a true SC (super concentrate) to fall into the range of 1-3% usage, with full flavor.

/my 2¢

3 Likes

BF used to be an ultra, however I have not used bf in years… not sure if they have changed or…
The SC lines I do not… I classify them as in the FA range, but I was sent a few the other week, and seems FA is now in the TFA range more often. Buy more use more they make more deals.

2 Likes

As in Bickford? Or Be Flavors? Or…

3 Likes

Bakers Flavors…

In fact they were the first ultras…
I used to order direct from them with a Q card :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, I’m wishing to start my own juiceline. I want to know how to extract flavors on my own with no risk at all. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scary idea, is this for like Halloween and trick or treat?
I heard the best way to extract flavors, is to search on line for flavor companies… like…

go here https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

and then go here https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

and please… if you have questions, create a new thread not under someone elses… you will get more attention that way. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stay tuned for some exciting big news…
Launch day is almost upon us!

3 Likes

I won’t call anybody out but one person started using the term all of the time. I’m guessing they want everyone to think that one brand of flavors (the one they shill for) is a cut above the rest potency wise. I’ve used all kinds of flavors from numerous brands. I don’t see any of the main flavor companies making a whole line that’s ultra potent. I’ve tried them and I don’t get full flavor from half a percent or whatever they’d have you believe.

I expect a harsh rebuttal but I’m not really into drama. What I wrote is how I see it, and my personal opinions. I’ll be the first to admit, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe the flavors really are all “Ultra” potent and they just don’t work for me that way. It still just sounds like a marketing ploy to me.

5 Likes