Rocky Mountain Flavours

Have you tried Medicine Flower yet…its steep in price but their great flavors are typically the best . If you do look at MF keep in mind that mostbof the flavorings are natural extracts that are typically use below 1pct , they are long steepers …

4 Likes

Correct, our first line of product will be one shot concentrates. Once those have hit the market, single flavourings should be next! Stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes i asked chefs UK do they think if they will get MF they said they will suggest it at the next meeting

3 Likes

Nice …id imagine it would ve spend buying from the states bc of alcohol content ( maybe )

3 Likes

Busy day at the office, in the meantime here is a sneak peak at what we are working on! Website is being built and will go live asap

5 Likes

Nice hex, love the white.

4 Likes

If you need anyone to help spot bugs/glitches etc… you might want to share a link or pick some folks out… Could help save you some time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! Almost time for a new one…maybe for Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do! , given how everyone here has been so responsive/helpful this platform will be utilized to it’s best. This community rocks!

5 Likes

Canada is a bit more ‘vape friendly’ than its neighbor to the South… @RockyMountainFlavour should do well with the initial ‘one-shot’ intro!! Good☘Luck👍

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, many thanks!

2 Likes

Looks good im too far out :joy:

3 Likes

I wish we had more people testing medicine flower. I’m about to set up my Dark Chocolate flavor that came in and it would be so nice to have more information LOL

3 Likes

Max of .6 in a mix for me @authormichellehughes or it stomps on everything

5 Likes

I wish more people used the ultras… or even had a clue on how to use them :slight_smile:

I feel like a Vanna White at times… :angel: :laughing:

3 Likes

100% agree with @woftam.

3 Likes

What the heck is an Ultra? So I’m going test this at .06% in 5ml 70/30 sound right?

4 Likes

1 drop I guess in 5ml… I prefer 10ml but work with what you have :wink:

2 Likes

I have 5ml and 15 ml no 10mls

3 Likes

10ml into the 15 will work and make your life easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes