Roo Low goes to The Keys

Ok so it’s been rainy and miserable. But the drive down was great. My Reuleaux has had a fun time so far and with three days left there will be more. Right now ol’ Louie is sitting at McConnells Irish Pub in Key West with my wife and me (last photo).

15 Likes

Pssst! It’s OK if you sneak a Cuban cigar in there somewhere on your trip! I won’t tell! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do not think I’m not tempted. But I’m afraid it’s a gateway drug for a tobacco addict.

Holy crap the band playing here is good!

5 Likes

Surgeon general just tweeted that vaping is gateway to crack, so be careful

5 Likes

Wtf thats a joke right

2 Likes

Ha! I love it! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Lol would not surprise me, but ya, it’s my f’d up sense of sarcastic humour

3 Likes

Oh it would surprise me at all that they would come up with that crap. They already say the flavors atract kids to vaping.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Be sure and have a Mojito or 5.

1 Like

The only crack its a gateway to is him kissing the crack of my…

1 Like

Hope you have a great and safe time! On your way back stop outside Homestead and see the Coral Castle, its amazing and built by a tiny little man. Not only did he build it all by himself but he moved the whole thing to Homestead because of some ruffians!

2 Likes

Y’all look so happy ! Have a great time and soak up some of that sun for me ! Meanwhile I’ve upped my Vit. D capsule ( sulking :wink:)

1 Like

Looks like a great trip, Have fun and stay safe!

1 Like

I’ve forgotten what sunlight looks like lol. Have a great time. :yum:

2 Likes

Oh yeah :grinning::+1:

You guys have fun and soak up the sun :grinning: if there is anything left to spare please send some down to Denmark :wink: it’s sooooo cold and gray now :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Ya’ll stay safe, but have fun!!

2 Likes

Storms in northeast of England 100mph winds with heavy rain. Half of Scotland have power outages, even worse up there. :weary:

2 Likes

Sweet man. Nice pics. Enjoy your vacation, as it looks like you are!

3 Likes

Yikes! Stay safe.

3 Likes

Hangin at The Bull and Whistle.

4 Likes