Rootbeer crazy

I’d say it’s on the creamy side. The Holy Vanilla increases richness and adds body to the vape. FA Vanilla Bourbon would be another good one to use.

If you’d like to experiment with variations of rootbeer taste you could try adding tiny amounts of one or more of the following flavors to your favorite rootbeer flavoring: anise, caramel, cherry, cinnamon, malt, molasses, wintergreen.

1 Like

Thanks should go to @Ken_O_Where cuz he started me on it. :wink:

1 Like

How is everyone’s root beer turning out? It’s been a few months now and if there is a recipe/ concentrate you still find yourself reaching for, which is it? Liquid barn? Real flavors?

If I were to get any type of root beer, it would be from one of those two companies, unless anything better has come out of the woodwork?

2 Likes

Liquid barn all the way! Fizzy and most accurate I’ve found! RF tastes like a flat root beer to me I’ve tried both. Old fashioned has a strong black licorice flavor to it and the fountain style is better, but just seems like a root beer that was left out overnight lol

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

What have you been playing with lately? Been trying to get a good muffin put together but struggled valiantly. Moved on to trying a cupcake and had just as much trouble, oof!

1 Like

Ya no problem! I actually just made two really great recipes! I have a cookie custard and a newly created waffle crisp cereal recipe! Both are fantastic to me! I too am working on a muffin recipe using lemon cake inawera and the new Fw white cake won’t no for a few days just made that one last nite lol ! I highly recommend the cookie custard though it’s simple and very delicious. When I first made it I blew through my 30ml tester without even steeping it! Made two more bottles and blew through those as well! Since then all I did to it was add 3/4./. Fa almond to the mix and I think its a wrap!

3 Likes