Rootbeer crazy

personally i think your going too high with the cream flaves in both recipes

1 Like

Ya I think your rite! I need to chill on the creams lol

2 Likes

That would be sweet man!

1 Like

I was thinking the LB VIC, FA Whipped Cream, and some marshmallow to sweeten. Then just find the sweet spot percents on the root beers.

1 Like

This good information Iā€™m also considering mixing caps rb with Rf fountain and a dash of old fashioned together idk :neutral_face: but really trying to nail this recipe but I think when I do lots of people will be happy including myself lol

1 Like

Lb Vic came today instead of Tuesday aw ya

1 Like

How high of Rf can I push on the rootbeer without worrying about muting is 5percent to high?

1 Like

Wonā€™t know till you try, but I think 5% is probably way to high. I donā€™t plan to go above 3-3.5%.

3 Likes

This is very good to know thank you Benny!

Iā€™ve been making a Rootbeer Float mix for my neighbor who uses a Nautilus Mini at low wattage:

Rootbeer Float v4
LB Vanilla Ice Cream ā€¦ 5%
LB Root Beer ā€¦ 4%
DIYFS Holy Vanilla ā€¦ 1%
TFA Sweetener ā€¦ 0.5%

V5 will have 1% FA Polar Blast for a bit of coolness.

Thanks to @JoJo for recommending these very good Liquid Barn flavors!

3 Likes

Looks like a good mix! Will definitely be making a mix like this without holy vanilla just cuz I donā€™t have it lol also lb rootbeer should be here in afew days as well. Man I sure do order lots of concentrates

1 Like

the holy vanilla is a very good vanilla i use the MF instead i believe they are similar someone could correct me if im wrong

2 Likes

Never used either but I bet your rite Iā€™m sure they are close with slightly different notes but in a mix either would work Iā€™m willing to bet.

Ya 2nd that thx JoJo

Hey max is that mix more creamy then rootbeery lol not really a word but you know what Iā€™m getting at! Or vice versa?

Hey @GalacticResidue, just saw your questions on my root beer float recipe so i thought id answer them in your thread.

I have both the SC RF Root beerā€™s but i have only tied the Fountain Style, which the wife very much likes. Here is something i threw together last month, it turned out pretty decent but i would probably skip the Cream Soda in the next version.

Rootbeer Float V2

1% Cream Soda (SC) (Real Flavors)
2% Root Beer Fountain Style (SC) (Real Flavors)
2.5% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)
0.75% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 6.25%

If you wanted to just keep it simple you could drop the Vanilla Shisha as well but it does add a nice vanilla note and some slight sweetness.

They can certainly be swapped out for one another, both are absolutely fantastic. And now that i see yer name:

@GalacticResidue If you have any Cream Whipped (FA) it would work well in a RB Float mix, in fact ima have to mix up some tonight thanks to @fidalgo_vapes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i didnt even think about shisha vanilla , ever since i got MF vanilla i have forgot about it , but its another very good vanilla , im sending him some along with some MF vanilla to try and no i dont get paid to promote Cream Whipped FA lol

4 Likes

Maybe you shouldā€¦ hehe

Shisha V is one people will love or hate, i dont think there is a lot of middle ground with it. I pretty much like all the vanillaā€™s!

3 Likes

This is so helpful and Iā€™m grateful that you would share your recipe and ideas this is great information for me and many others as well Iā€™m sure thx :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You guys are badass! The community is great on here, everyoneā€™s so informative I know this is really going to help me make better mixes!

2 Likes