RTA Help & Advice

Pretty well what daath said . I’ve actually never had a dry hit from either of them! Goblin is definately harder to build but like you said once you get it the troubles are over . The goblin I don’t use as much wick as the lemo drop and try to trim each end of the wick into a peak almost . Also I’m sure it depends on the resistance of your coil and and many watts your throwing at it .

2 Likes

This method seems to work best for me on my Billow and Orchid. Still, I get a small amount of leakage on both; less with my Billow due to the chimney tops on the air intakes just below the coils. I think sometimes the leakage on attys like these might come from the condensation of eliquid vapor on the inside of the chimney. It collects on the walls and then drops down to the wicks and deck; eventually it may have no where to go except down the air intake.

1 Like

Kayfublin! Now in pink (: Now I can fill it without fiddling with fill screw (:

2 Likes

Now tell us how too make it !!

KF4 chimney + bell cap. Izi pizi!

Part # from FT plz :smiley: heheh

This is the cap and this is the chamber. I should note that the quality of the chamber is so poor that you’d better buy a KF4 clone as a donor. My chamber arrived with a bit of rust and if you check out the photos, there is some rust dots visible inside.

1 Like

Hi Guys, thanks for your input on the Goblin and Lemo Drop. I’ll keep working on it, I’m sure it has something to do with the wicking. My coil is 1.1 ohms and it sits atop an iStick 50 set at 22W. I’m still puzzled at @MixedUp1’s comment about the LD having the easiest draw. Thanks again.

I don’t think I said it has an easier draw if I did I apologize what I meant is that it’s an easier build and wicking it is much easier . The draw on the goblin is by far way airier than the lemo but I think the two have similar flavor producing capabilities

Thanks @MixedUp1, I guess I was a little mixed up on that, but I’m glad you cleared that up for me. I rewicked the Lemo Drop the way @daath suggested and it seems to be better. I see the Lemo II is out, looks tempting. Thanks guys!

Glad you got it working better for you . I have the Leno 2 on the way and can’t wait

I need help to stop buying RTAs …anyone ?

3 Likes

Sorry. Can’t help you. I have two more on the way (Arctic and Goliath) - I’ve no idea how. I really try to resist!

1 Like

My status just changed to shipped on my Cthulhu Rta …and I’m having a really hard time resisting one of those Goliath clones on FT

2 Likes

But my new base for my aqua v2 got here after 2 months …so I’m happy

1 Like

I want a Cthulhu! :confused:

1 Like

I’ll let ya know when I get it…I can’t wait

I might try one of the sub ohms w the nickel coils I have a kanger but I want more more more hahah the new ud looks promising also I know as soon as I order something crazy will catch my attention… lol

great tank …I almost forgot about it

Keep getting GearBest to send you bunches of new vape equipment to review and you might not have to worry about buying the latest and greatest! It’s kind of a double edge sword from what I’ve heard the big time reviews say, but hey, can’t argue with free stuff!

1 Like