Seeking Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA

Looking to get my hands on an Elder Dragon. The color doesn’t matter. I am willing to pay generously to the right seller. Thank you in advance

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @JeffB4.

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @JeffB4, hopefully someone here can help you find it!
link to @SessionDrummer’s review:

8 Likes

Are you in the States ?

4 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852, the last place that had them was K110 in Greece.

https://k110.eu/en/rebuildable/wotofo-elder-dragon-rda-atomizer.html?category=atomizers-wotofo

and that is now 404.

HUGE THANKS out to @INOIROC for that link BTW.

4 Likes

I know a local shop near me in TX has about six different colors of Elder Dragons for around $35 a piece. I have a gold one that I picked up a little while ago. I haven’t had an opportunity to build on it yet. @JeffB4 If you are in the states I could pick one up and send it.

6 Likes

Yes i am! Im in Ohio

4 Likes

Hi McDuckie. I appreciate your reply. I am located in Cleveland Ohio. Would you mind providing me with the name of the Vape shop you are referring too? Maybe i could contact them directly and see if they are willing to ship it to me. Save you the trouble.

4 Likes

Hi Fidalgo, yes i am.

4 Likes

@McDuckie let me know if you go BACK to that local shop. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@JeffB4 I have one sitting in my vape cave. Make me an offer- and I’ll send it your way.

4 Likes

@JeffB4 it’s called Visible Vapor located in Conroe Texas. http://www.visible-vapor.com

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

I have an original Elder Dragon that doesn’t get much use anymore. I also still have the box. I almost went crazy looking for it, but when I found it, it was well worth the wait. It’s the stainless color.

Have you already found what you were looking for?

6 Likes

Sorry, @IggyZ, that was a spammer.

3 Likes

I’ll take it if you still have it.
Send me a DM if interested.
Thanks

4 Likes

7 Likes

I would second this. @Pastorfuzz is one of the most generous people here and has helped so many people. It would be going to a great home.

6 Likes