Serrano pepper fingers and wicking!

So I thought my pain would bring a little joy to the rest of you lol!

So last night after chopping up some serrano chilli peppers for dinner. I decided to re-wick my rda to try a new juice that had been steeping. I had washed my hands a couple times before attempting this and figured I’d gotten all of the pepper oil off my hands. Oh boy was I wrong! My throat and lungs started getting nice and warm and then hot, followed by a little wheezing for a few seconds.

Hopefully sharing my stupidity will help someone else. I don’t even want to think about what would’ve happened, had I not tried to wash my hands first.

12 Likes

This was posted on the just plain funnies topic, it could be worse :grinning:

9 Likes

Hahaha, That was great! Thanks for making me feel better LoL

3 Likes

I just figured out I washed a (nearly new) bottle of FW Creamy Hazelnut with my laundry. Everything smells like cookies. A little less than half the flavoring is left in the bottle…we seriously need a facepalm emoji. I couldn’t figure out why the laundry room smelled so good. LOL.

17 Likes

That.
Is.
Awesome!

3 Likes

You might try soaking your fingers in vinegar or lemon juice next time. Thanks for the smile on my face, reminds me of the time I was making salsa and drinking beer, well you know what drinking beer makes you do. My mistake was attempting to finish before running to the little boys room. By the time I headed in there, plain and simple I had no time for hand washing and as careful as I attempted to be it wasn’t careful enough. YUP no fun at all.

4 Likes

It was a valuable lesson, I now do my salsa in nitrile gloves :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha! Thanks for the tip about the gloves. I’ll have to remember that one.

1 Like

What an idiot :joy::joy::joy:. Had me a good laugh this morning over that.

2 Likes

I’ve done some stupid things in my life and once upon a time I might have done something like this, but I’m sure I would’ve stopped after the first puff (like to think so anyway :worried:)

TBH I almost pissed myself when I first saw it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’d think by that age he would know better. :joy:
Unless he still thinks he’s 17 yrs old. :scream:

2 Likes

Want to like your post but I can’t. Used up all my likes yesterday and now it still isn’t working. I can like one post and then I’m told I’ve used them up and have to wait another 2 hours :confused:
Anyway LIKE!

5 Likes

Well I wouldn’t call me an idiot, maybe the beer had something to do with it. I knew better and attempted to be very careful about it, Idiot’s kinda harsh don’t you think?

3 Likes

All ment in fun brother, no offence intended. :yum:

1 Like

Me too, no offense taken, just carrying it on. lol

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash::+1:

1 Like

WTF, Why?? Why would you do that?

3 Likes

That’s a good question! He’s a trained professional though so that helps. :scream: Not sure what kinda training…

3 Likes

He must have taken a Chantax a while before filming that video…:laughing:

1 Like

You may have quite a following of squirrels for the next week!

6 Likes