SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

@Mikser, like before I’ve decided to break out, and move the Part I of my Wonder Flavors SFT’s and alphabetize them for easier searching. Could you please update the Wonder Flavors Part I to this. Thank you.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/wonder-flavors-wf-part-i-siingle-flavor-tests-by-sessiondrummer/264894

4 Likes

@Mikser, I have moved my DIY Flavor Shack tests to here …

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/diy-flavor-shack-diyfs-single-flavor-tests-by-sessiondrummer/264906

4 Likes

Done and done. Thx for your magnificent reviews pal!

6 Likes

Well thank YOU @Mikser, for keeping them all straight. Sorry for the busy work, but with the Merge Purge going on, making sure the notes at least persist on the FORUMS has become paramount. Some of my older threads/posts that were buried in already running threads/posts, were hard(er) to find, not all were alphabetical, and hard to search. Thank you.

5 Likes

@Mikser that a lot mate, for keeping what would have been a complete train wreck of information, looking good, easy to read, and fast to use.

5 Likes

There we go again. Thx SD :clinking_glasses:

WF Part III (2022)

is here

5 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor !!!

2 Likes

@Mikser still trying to gather info on mixing percentages on these. I have created a post and recipe as holders for now. Thank you mate, and have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/duomei-single-flavor-tests-by-sessiondrummer-mixing-now/265852

5 Likes

Always a pleasure SD! Keep 'em coming!

DUO Duomei (2022)

is here

6 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

New CAP (2023)

notes coming soon (here)

7 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor.

7 Likes

Hey D-Man, do you have any reviews of Flavor West hidden somewhere? I don’t see any listed here but perhaps I overlooked it??

3 Likes

No @KC111 I haven’t done any FW yet. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks, you can go back to zzzzzz now, LOL.

2 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer how long do u think I should let these new FLV flavors steep for?, I guess I’m just going with 1% to see where they’re at & get it done, I’m just not so sure on a curing time. I’m gonna give them all at least a 5 day steep…, but I believe a few of em would benefit from a little longer…, at least a couple weeks, what r ur thoughts?

6 Likes

He told me he didn’t have the new FLV flavors, but I know @fidalgo_vapes does. I hope I am wrong about SD not having the newest FLV flavors because I already bought the pack without waiting for his reviews, LOL.

5 Likes

I started at 1 and had to push many of them to 1.5 and 2pct … @KC111 Noted did a show Jan 30th and they did a pretty good job our opinions on many were fairly close…Of course not all since they use higher pcts. I have found that they do push the flavors a bit higher . @St3v0 these flavors seemed to be less potent than the standard FLV releases and the flavors come across as base flavors. I personally would start at 2 pct. You can ind some of my thoughts on the Flavorah 2023 thread…

9 Likes

Tysvm! I’ve just been thinking of how long to let them steep, I was gonna just go off of ur base & mix em all at 1%, just wasn’t sure on a steep time

6 Likes

3 to 5 days …None of them are super complex flavors that need long steep times…

6 Likes