SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

No @KC111 I haven’t done any FW yet. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks, you can go back to zzzzzz now, LOL.

2 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer how long do u think I should let these new FLV flavors steep for?, I guess I’m just going with 1% to see where they’re at & get it done, I’m just not so sure on a curing time. I’m gonna give them all at least a 5 day steep…, but I believe a few of em would benefit from a little longer…, at least a couple weeks, what r ur thoughts?

6 Likes

He told me he didn’t have the new FLV flavors, but I know @fidalgo_vapes does. I hope I am wrong about SD not having the newest FLV flavors because I already bought the pack without waiting for his reviews, LOL.

5 Likes

I started at 1 and had to push many of them to 1.5 and 2pct … @KC111 Noted did a show Jan 30th and they did a pretty good job our opinions on many were fairly close…Of course not all since they use higher pcts. I have found that they do push the flavors a bit higher . @St3v0 these flavors seemed to be less potent than the standard FLV releases and the flavors come across as base flavors. I personally would start at 2 pct. You can ind some of my thoughts on the Flavorah 2023 thread…

9 Likes

Tysvm! I’ve just been thinking of how long to let them steep, I was gonna just go off of ur base & mix em all at 1%, just wasn’t sure on a steep time

6 Likes

3 to 5 days …None of them are super complex flavors that need long steep times…

6 Likes

@St3v0 I’ve heard they’re weaker than typical FLV’s, but 1% and at least a 1 week steep for starters.

2 Likes

Tysvm sir…, Fixing to start the mixing process :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@KC111 I was kind of waiting to see if any actual reviews would be posted, but I may end up picking them up.

4 Likes

Yes, because that is the smart thing to do, so don’t do what this idiot did and buy blindly, lol. I thought all except the Wintergreen looked good, but that is just because I don’t care for mint flavors. Maybe I will just use Wintergreen and make myself some Hot Wintergreen Schapps (the drink) and curl up in front of the fireplace the next time I have snow.

3 Likes

@KC111 I had assumed I was ON the “list” but was not, and I never reached out to Brandon. I do LOVE the NOTED team, and their videos, BUT, I seldom have to time to either participate, or even watch them, and some weigh in at 3+ hours, which can be REALLY hard for busy people to make time for. I DO of course PIMP my “text” / “post” format (hehe), as anyone can read as much, OR as little as they want, any time they want, or have the time, which I think has a much broader appeal. I’ll let you know if I end up scoring the FLV’s.

3 Likes

Just a little off topic here but you mentioned

, I just got a new kitty and we named her Brandy, but her vet name (when we go to the vet and they have to call out the pet’s name) is Let’s Go Brandon. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve always said we needed 10 more mini SD clones.

3 Likes

Right?? I don’t see how @SessionDrummer does all tht he does. I can’t even find the time 1/2 of the time, then when I can, I can’t even find my mind…, for anything just about… :unamused: My car wreck really fucked my brain up​:sweat:… I think it’s getting better & then I have a moment :neutral_face:… God given, is my wife for putting up with me & all my bs, if it weren’t 4 her IDK how I’d make it at times​:wink:… MAN!!! If he were close to retirement, then he’d be even more amazing than what he is now :rofl: couldn’t get much more tho SD, hands down to u brother…, all the shit u do is amazing!! I’ve benefited a lot from some of your reviews & things, & I’d almost put my life on it, tht plenty of others have used some kind of information from u at some point in time…, wether it be flavors or mods or attys or flashlights or storage solutions or anything​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… the list goes on & on…, SD u are FUCKING AMAZING brother!! I truly am grateful for all u do & I’m more than sure others r 2!

6 Likes

HeHe… :rofl:, If u find em, send me 2 of em​:joy:…

2 Likes

Makes us all really appreciate all he does for us and we really should start donating to him, send him enough $ to allow him to make this his full time job, eh?

3 Likes

That is very nice of you to say @KC111, but with the numbers of folks who are on this site that truly appreciate what SD does beyond lurking, we’d all need to pony up probably $750 a month each minimum.

Too bad there wasn’t a million folks who actually knew, or wants to save $$- and make themselves amazing juices, SD could make this his full time gig 100%.

4 Likes

Don’t we all feel a little bit guilty about taking advantage of his generosity? If he was my neighbor, I would cook for his family once a week, lol. I USED to be a good cook, but I think he might accuse me of trying to poison him now.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @St3v0.

I appreciate it @KC111, and no, NO donations required. Being appreciated is MORE than enough.

@D.Sims to be honest, I could have “monetized” a LONG time ago. Paywalled, pimped, subs, clicks, likes, mashed it all into a social media money maker, but that was really never the point, or goal. Once you DO go down that road, you ARE, down that road.

I forget where it was, but I’m SURE it was on Reddit. Most of the users there were really cool, appreciative, and helpful, BUT, there’s always a few spoiled tards. There was some short lived, MASS CONFUSION about my rating system, scoring, etc. At first I was like, “Dudes, are you mental ?? I post these reviews on multiple sites, I don’t have time to get into the weeds on each and every single one. They’re FREE, so you can TAKE it or LEAVE it”. Finally I said, “Fine, screw it, let’s GET IT ON” !!! I fully EXPLAINED my rating system, including a PIE CHART to fully explain, for those who were challenged by WORDS, and perhaps were more PICTURE centric.

LOL, just LOL. Yes, this is 2023 people.

Thanks a lot guys, as it is very appreciated, and I mean that. NO donations, NO solicitations, at this time please.

:slight_smile:

Lead by example, or what’s the point.

6 Likes