SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

There we go again. Thx SD :clinking_glasses:

WF Part III (2022)

is here

5 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor !!!

2 Likes

@Mikser still trying to gather info on mixing percentages on these. I have created a post and recipe as holders for now. Thank you mate, and have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/duomei-single-flavor-tests-by-sessiondrummer-mixing-now/265852

5 Likes

Always a pleasure SD! Keep 'em coming!

DUO Duomei (2022)

is here

6 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

New CAP (2023)

notes coming soon (here)

7 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor.

7 Likes

Hey D-Man, do you have any reviews of Flavor West hidden somewhere? I don’t see any listed here but perhaps I overlooked it??

3 Likes

No @KC111 I haven’t done any FW yet. :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks, you can go back to zzzzzz now, LOL.

2 Likes

Hey @SessionDrummer how long do u think I should let these new FLV flavors steep for?, I guess I’m just going with 1% to see where they’re at & get it done, I’m just not so sure on a curing time. I’m gonna give them all at least a 5 day steep…, but I believe a few of em would benefit from a little longer…, at least a couple weeks, what r ur thoughts?

6 Likes

He told me he didn’t have the new FLV flavors, but I know @fidalgo_vapes does. I hope I am wrong about SD not having the newest FLV flavors because I already bought the pack without waiting for his reviews, LOL.

5 Likes

I started at 1 and had to push many of them to 1.5 and 2pct … @KC111 Noted did a show Jan 30th and they did a pretty good job our opinions on many were fairly close…Of course not all since they use higher pcts. I have found that they do push the flavors a bit higher . @St3v0 these flavors seemed to be less potent than the standard FLV releases and the flavors come across as base flavors. I personally would start at 2 pct. You can ind some of my thoughts on the Flavorah 2023 thread…

9 Likes

Tysvm! I’ve just been thinking of how long to let them steep, I was gonna just go off of ur base & mix em all at 1%, just wasn’t sure on a steep time

6 Likes

3 to 5 days …None of them are super complex flavors that need long steep times…

6 Likes

@St3v0 I’ve heard they’re weaker than typical FLV’s, but 1% and at least a 1 week steep for starters.

2 Likes

Tysvm sir…, Fixing to start the mixing process :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@KC111 I was kind of waiting to see if any actual reviews would be posted, but I may end up picking them up.

4 Likes

Yes, because that is the smart thing to do, so don’t do what this idiot did and buy blindly, lol. I thought all except the Wintergreen looked good, but that is just because I don’t care for mint flavors. Maybe I will just use Wintergreen and make myself some Hot Wintergreen Schapps (the drink) and curl up in front of the fireplace the next time I have snow.

3 Likes

@KC111 I had assumed I was ON the “list” but was not, and I never reached out to Brandon. I do LOVE the NOTED team, and their videos, BUT, I seldom have to time to either participate, or even watch them, and some weigh in at 3+ hours, which can be REALLY hard for busy people to make time for. I DO of course PIMP my “text” / “post” format (hehe), as anyone can read as much, OR as little as they want, any time they want, or have the time, which I think has a much broader appeal. I’ll let you know if I end up scoring the FLV’s.

3 Likes