SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

I am forced to post this here, since i can’t open a new thread for some reason…

@Lynda_Marie someone has mistakenly marked this week’s Noted show as Age Restricted. :eyes:

People who don’t want to share their sensitive personal information with Google cannot watch this week’s show. This has NEVER happened before on Noted and it would probably be cool to fix it (because we certainly won’t send Credit Card info or Passport to Google to be able to watch the show). Other YT vaping channels, including Wayne’s, DON’T have this shit. Please fix it. Thx

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes or anyone else with privileges, i can’t open a new thread for some reason… Blocked since i represent a clear and present danger to the community or just a mistake? :cold_sweat: (no idea when this happened; i haven’t opened a new thread for years)

5 Likes

I’ll talk to Wayne, he produces the show, thanks for pointing that out.

5 Likes

Great, thx. It’s probably just our European thing… Wayne doesn’t have any of his videos marked as age restricted.

4 Likes

Omg…Ya Wayne is the guy its under the Diy or die brand/channel …I have been looking at why you were blocked here then it hit me…There was a first post and i should have read it

Oh wait…that is an elr thing , ill lookk at yout restrictions etc

@Mikser you have no restrictions , and are at the highest user level.I see no reason why you cant create thread in any of the open catagories. Im on a phone right now and will look at computer when i get chance

5 Likes

That’s fine, thx Fidalgo. Maybe i didn’t check it well and/or there’s another way to post a new thread; no worries mate. Thx.

4 Likes

Has anyone noticed a white flakey sediment in TPA’s Malted Milk?

5 Likes

If not used for awhile malted milk settles out. If you shake it, it will return back to be dissolved in to the PG. First time I saw it had me scratching my head too.

5 Likes

Did you get that from the White House Gift Shop?

6 Likes

@Pastorfuzz Of course! I thought that’s were everyone bought their flavors?!?!

6 Likes

@Mikser would you be able to add a new FLAVRZ Flavor Shot / One Shot Link Sir ??

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavrz-flavor-shots-one-shots-reviewed-by-sessiondrummer/270900

2 Likes

Consider it done. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor …

1 Like

@Mikser I’m mixing up (technically) the Part III of the Wonder Flavors now.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/wonder-flavors-single-flavor-tests-by-sessiondrummer-part-iii-mixing-now/271309

And I see you’ve already got a link for a Part III (2022). Maybe we could re-name those two 2a, 2b maybe, hehe. Let me think …

2 Likes

Hehe, thank you @Mikser.

6 Likes

Deleted now

2 Likes

Thank you @Mikser. I’m lucky if I can keep the 30 bottles straight !!!

3 Likes

Proper links here

(you’re right; it’s less confusing this way)

WONDER FLAVORS

Part I (2019) - here

Part II-A (2022) - here

Part II-B (2022) - here

:high_brightness: (NEW) Part III (2023) - here

4 Likes

JUNGLE FLAVORS

New Oneshots

New Ultimates

3 Likes

Thank you very much @mikser.

1 Like