Shadow Banned on Reedit

Deleted my account there, and I have to ask what kind of punk would shadow ban me, to begin with? I mean seriously unless you are trying to destroy vaping I’m one of the nicest people you’ll meet.

7 Likes

Sometime people are people and are just meh.

8 Likes

hate to hear it… Im not on Reddit… never had the time for it… :wink:
maybe you are better off, who knows? Or you could file a complaint with them… dunno…
You have to be the one to figure… is it really worth it? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes you are a nice person you helped me when i was in need with a recipe :+1:

5 Likes

Shafow Ban ??? I tried Reddit way back and the people didnt seem very welcoming so I found ELR

11 Likes

What’s a shadow ban? Ban with no notice or reason?

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t even know I was banned until one of the mods in discord told me they were having to personally approve anything I posted.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I second that

3 Likes

Kind of like Ghosting… I learned first hand on that one too…
I wish people would be better humans … but no one else really cares…
it’s just what can they get off someone else and take the credit.

Sometimes you have to find your own tribe :wink:

7 Likes

I had to look it up myself, never heard of it. I thought Shadow had been banned from Reddit and thought, who the hell is Shadow? :rofl:

10 Likes

I know about shadow banning, I can and do use it on my fb page… but to know @authormichellehughes and for her to get shadow banned?? She is good people, unlike me, I will get vocal/post up to who I need to … If there is a need I need to… Most aren’t worth the time to call out.

Yeah bud… the I.D.I.O.T.s are everywhere… even in positions of running a side thread on Reddit. Michelle, you know you are in places most do not get to go… be happy and start enjoying yourself… you are in good company… don’t worry, it’s just a thang…

4 Likes

Same here @authormichellehughes. If that can happen to YOU, then who ELSE might it happen to. I never liked reddit. If they’re happy loosing people, then they’ll just continue doing as they do apparently.

5 Likes

I think you’re good people too. I deleted my account and will move on. I was just a little hurt LOL

4 Likes

We got your back @authormichellehughes

11 Likes

awwwhhhh lolol thanks

4 Likes

To bring you up to speed @authormichellehughes, the mixers on reddit have their own click with no new comers welcome. They think that they are the elite, unsurpassed and the end all be all of DIY eliquids. It was entertaining to watch the “new enlightened and anointed ones” for a while and then it got stale and repetitive. The thing is, all the original and actual elites are no longer present there. They left one by one and after they were gone, there was no point visiting as there was no longer any wisdom or knowledge to learn anything from. Every once and a while an elder would show up and be worshipped but that was the end of the entertainment. The replacements are not going to let you be there and make them look bad. They are legends in their own minds. Really, how long did you think they’d allow you to make them look less than legendary to themselves? They can’t stand the idea that someone else can come up with something new, innovative and ground breaking and it not be them that gets the credit. I’m not kidding either, I’m dead serious so don’t be hurt, be proud. Reddi blows and it shows.

12 Likes

Reddit isnt the only place like that either… kind of funny even when you call it out, its more of a who me?? :stuck_out_tongue: lol… BB you hit it straight on the head.

btw… anyone up for 10% vanilla pudding flv?? Its the bombass mix to try… bout dropped my flavors on that one… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yo @anon84779643, to clarify percentage did you mean .10% or did you really say 10%???:grin:

5 Likes

I’ll worship you. Lol. :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

6 Likes