Shadow Banned on Reedit

I have to do it on my forums, but I do not do it for personal reasons or ever “just because”. Typically I do it when someone is abusive or willfully ignores the rules. I’ve never done anything because it was personal to me. That’s just bad business practices.

It happened to me on a boating forum. I was just looking for typical stuff- tips, tricks, specific questions about my own boat… Anyway, I replied to a thread that was 18 months from the last reply (because it was relevant to my question and I didn’t want to make a redundant thread). A smart-ass holier-than-thou mod with a chip on his shoulder chided me for reviving the dead and shadowed me without a word.

Yeah, I left that place pretty quickly. A warning and a pointer to a specific rule would have been a better course of action.

5 Likes

Thanks Beaufort. Honestly, I’ve NEVER considered myself a great mixer LOL. I make stuff that I like to vape and share it hoping someone else might like it too.

6 Likes

I’m guessing I missed that one! Heck I just started mixing with Vanilla pudding FLV and wouldn’t take it over 1.50 cause yeah, no that doesn’t work for my taste buds at all.

4 Likes

Really… someone told me for a fact… ten percent Vanilla Pudding FLV… :nauseated_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

trust me, the gang at flv when I told them how high was like errr… :skull_and_crossbones::monkey:

they always get laughs when folks over use… but it is true, you can flavor push so much and just kill those beautiful taste buds…

5 Likes

Yes, I agree to over flavoring and tastebud killing. 4% is usually a maximum for flavorings that I use in high percentages but 10% is something I have to be talked into by a reliable source. So, @anon84779643, how much steep time on this 10% Vanilla Pudding I just mixed? Did someone on reddit mention that?:thinking::grin:

4 Likes

Roflmao!!! I am a genius but not like that BB… that my friend came from the peerage on VU… :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say steep for a year on that one… but I rather like it from .2% to 1% and a 3-5 day steep… depending on what it is mixed with… :smiley:

3 Likes

I like it 1% FLV VP with 3% LB VIC quite often.

3 Likes

a combo of smooth van and van bean both at .2% stops me from LB VIC :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!!! :smiley:
I might go a bit dangerous at .4% with each if I am really in the vanilla mood…

2 Likes

Number ONE: @Beaufort_Batches, I’m sending YOU my dry cleaning bill, as I just shot coffee OUT, of my nose !!! :slight_smile:

@anon84779643 !!!

@anon70102222 I don’t even know what forums you are referring to, but I already want to go there !!!

And THAT, @authormichellehughes, is what makes you “that girl”, and a great mixer, IMO.

I’m STILL scratching my head on this one …

7 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 10 minutes before trying again.

Tick, tock, tick, tock …

5 Likes

wutt??? :stuck_out_tongue:

huh?? lol… yes Flavorah has a good sense of humor… however I wish I was joking on the amount…
I am not. :white_check_mark:

Flavor overuse/pushing/abuse is real, and if you know your flavors well… you can spot when it happens… you just can not stop idiots :wink:

btw @authormichellehughes… you will have mail soon!! YAY!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No you can’t @anon84779643, …

And they’re multiplying !!!

6 Likes

What a jolly community. Why would you even want to be part of that?
If you can google, you can find some useful things on reddit but the overwhelming majority of it is the crap pot of the internet IMO.

8 Likes

Damn, THAT was a good one @anon28032772.

5 Likes

Whats a shadowban? Was it on the mother sub of diy ejuice? The bias one?

4 Likes

WOOT WOOT mail for me (hearts)

5 Likes

I put a surprise in there too… :smiley:

5 Likes

Every post has to be approved by someone or no one sees it

3 Likes

I LOVE surprises… now I’ll be jumping to my mail box every day THANK YOU!

6 Likes

/evil thought
It wouldn’t be a bottle of 10% vanilla pudding by chance? (it is almost Halloween after all, and that’d be one hell of a trick!)

6 Likes