Shadow Banned on Reedit

Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby LOL

5 Likes

Hey! Look at it this way; you could always dilute the shit out of it and you’d be set for a ‘ready mix’ vanilla pudding base for some time to come! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

5 Likes

It is only lovage at 5% as I figured I would cut her a break :innocent::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’m going to have to look up Lovage

5 Likes

I used to lurk there occasionally. Not surprisingly, they’ve said similar things about ELR.

6 Likes

I suppose if you have an objective look at the recipes and flavor entries, I get where they’re coming from… but the community itself is in no way comparable to reddit’s hostile environment.

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes… I really am joking on Lovage…
you want to use it like Rich cinnamon… or it will leave a lasting impression :wink:

5 Likes

So you’re saying not at all in my case? LOL

6 Likes

Yes @authormichellehughes = no touchy :stuck_out_tongue:

grrr it’s raining here…

3 Likes

Getting ready for a pour down here too… supposedly some storms heading in but they never get weather right for my area so who knows.

4 Likes

I have to get my boots on and go grab my son from the hospital…
he is about done with his shift today.

5 Likes

They never do in the UK best thing i do is look out of the window and they get paid real good money just for getting it wrong :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yep, I need their job lol

4 Likes

yep phuck reddit, I did a long time ago, wanted me to pay wayne and his henchmen to make cappela recipes, oh hell no…

4 Likes

“make” or change a item percentage from 5% nto 4.9995% and call it original?

3 Likes

I think a Reddit ban would be like a badge of downright awesomeness. I kind of want to do it now.

*Amber grants @authormichellehughes the golden badge of awesome.

7 Likes

All I can think of now is Oprah yelling “ you get a ban you get a ban everyone gets shadow banned” lol. :joy:

8 Likes

Oh wow, I actually have a Reddit account. Who knew. Maybe I had a drink or too much chocolate that day or something.

Let Operation Banishment commence… :smirk_cat:

5 Likes

Intriguing.

2 Likes

I like reddit because its just blank conversation, like I don’t need to worry about who it is im talking too because I go for the info.

1 Like