Should I change to Rebuildables?

Not too many of them see the light of day. What amazes more each one has a different recipe in each. Trying to figure out what recipe when they need to be refilled drives me bonkers.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

I have that problem with three in use at one time. I have started a Spreadsheet for inventory that currently only has my wire supply. I plan to inventory everything I have with it. I have been thinking I might have a tab for each Mod to list the atomiser, coil build, and juice used with the mod at all times. It would help with remembering the current recipe being used and a history of the coil builds would be quite useful. I often forget if my coils in mod x are SS316, N80, Ti, etc. . Sometimes I can’t tell if the coil is a regular Clapton or a 2 core framed, etc. .

7 Likes

That’s how you do it @JiM210.

4 Likes

And mine too mate and mine was only a single coil :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I also keep a few setups on the go at once and there’s nothing worse than refilling one of them with the WRONG juice and only realising the fact when it’s too bloody late. What makes this even worse is that it usually happens after a recently fresh build or wick, it’s Sod’s Law.:weary:

8 Likes

That’s easy for me. All I have to do is look at the Ohms. It’s gotten to the point where I have been making SS316 Fused Clapton coils only I use on RTA’s/RDA’s that I have 2 coils. I make up about 30 inches at a time. About 6 3.5mm 5 wraps.
Seldom do I get MFG’S coils with anything new.

5 Likes

It normally happens to me with certain classes of mixes. For one reason or another I had four or five mixed creams. If I put the wrong cream in I didn’t mind too much because it was at least the same class mix. What is strange is out of 25 different flavors I seem to finish for or five bottles all at the same time. On the plus side I haven’t had vapers tongue in two years.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I don’t get it too often either thank goodness. I have not really had an “all day vape” for a very long time as I know that I would quickly end up with a dose of vapers tongue, there’s nothing worse than not being able to taste your favourite juice which has happened to me in the past.

7 Likes

For me I don’t have a Every day vape but there is recipes I make over and over. The ones that do repeat don’t seem to have that overwhelming first hit taste that coats the taste buds that you don’t taste that second puff.

7 Likes

I wish I could say that LOL, probably laziness. Blueberries, creams, graham crackers and I’m hooked.

8 Likes

I love my creams, custards and bakeries but they are exactly what causes me vapers tongue if I constantly vape one of them whereas I can get away with vaping creamy tropical recipes for much longer.

8 Likes

If indeed they ARE the “usual suspects” regarding vaper’s tongue, then maybe all of my SFT’s are keeping me balanced out ??? !!!

6 Likes

I’m all about Tobacco flavors and mostly vape them; Regular tobacco, bourbon flavor tobacco with vanilla, some bakery, and a cucumber mint, these are my most used. There are others I am experimenting with, mostly requests from my daughter.
On a separate note, have any of you used a “Twisted Messes” RDA? I was gifted one today and it seems to work great (better than the Apocalypse he gave me.

9 Likes

Hella Yes, read and learn the process, this is cheapest way to get the best flavor, cool building is a must , mixing your own is a must, Do not underestimate the old timers , they know there shit, and well worth learning from. Good Luck and don’t be lazy and give up.

8 Likes

@TimWV, @Mix_and_Hope doesn’t post that often, but when he DOES, it’s …

BAM
BAM
BAMMMM

On target MandH !!!

5 Likes

This may be a dumb question but, How often should I re-wick?

5 Likes

I normally rewick when I have to turn up the wattage to get the same vapor I was getting. Or start getting burnt taste of the cotton.

6 Likes

My coils generally get nasty faster than the cotton so that dictates when i change cotton.

8 Likes

I rewick everytime I tasted burnt cotton. To make sure, I’ll rewick once a week.

7 Likes

When flames come out the top and burn your nose and it tastes like squirrel :chipmunk:

10 Likes