Should I change to Rebuildables?

I don’t have the energy to rewick multiple Rebuildable’s. I do it at one or two in the morning and can’t sleep. One at a time. Slow and steady gets the job done.

7 Likes

Sounds like the best option to me as moving my daughter back in would obligate me to get along with my son-in-law! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Best for flavor; single or dual configuration?
I like vaping around 55-75 W, so how many wraps, etc?

2 Likes

Wattage doesn’t matter. Get it out of your head. What does matter is matching wattage to Ohms. You can run heavy mass coils at that wattage you mentioned but you also sacrificed battery life.
I run dule 28-40 SS fused Clapton’s 5 wraps (0.20 Ohm) and run wattage close to half at what you mentioned and I’m perfectly happy with the flavor I get out of them.

6 Likes

Thank you very much, I guess even after all this time vaping I still have the mindset that wattage dictates flavor. As you know I am new to this process and still learning. I appreciate all the help and advice you and everyone else gives me so freely. The more input I get the more I learn.

8 Likes

You can calculate your coil’s performance here…

I don’t use it much anymore but it was great tool when I started out.

8 Likes

I do use it and thank you.
I was just looking for additional input as the calculations I get from that don’t seem right or I’m just not using it correctly.

6 Likes

If you have an Android phone or tablet, there is also VapeTool Pro.

https://vapetool.app/

6 Likes

Nice @JiM210.

2 Likes

Very much appreciated, sadly I do not have any android devices :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Would anyone have suggestions for a good RTA?

4 Likes
6 Likes

If he buys the basic kit directly from SC any color is still $49.00. SC is offering shipping for 99 cents.

5 Likes

what is sc?

2 Likes

Steam Crave.

6 Likes

So MANY choices so FEW dollars, oh wait, I have a credit card lol :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Saved you shipping at least and a about 2 weeks waiting. Looked for discount codes but the site wouldn’t take any. Should save you about $9.00 bucks.

5 Likes

True true, but now i’m looking at VV Pulse 95W lol

4 Likes

Why? Did you get an advance? If you can stand Silver with blue leather do the Riva.

5 Likes