Should I change to Rebuildables?

You like the Riva quite a bit, Do you have one? I have one on my wish list on Element Vape

3 Likes

No you choose it the other day. Do the one I gave you the link to the other day if you can live with SS with blue leatherette trim. It’s on clearance.

5 Likes

What would cause flooding? I just installed a dual coil in my Zeus RTA and it’s flooding badly when I vape. I have fused claptons @ .12 ohms and set at 55W

5 Likes

The Zeus is a top air flow. It will flood if you are over filling the tank.

7 Likes

@rcleven
I do believe that is my issue. Thank you

6 Likes

Take a paper towel and cover the air flow on both sides. Blow on the 810 a couple of times till it sounds clear.
You aren’t the only one. I have done it a bunch of times myself.

7 Likes

I purchased a Zeus RDA and want to use it with my squonk but it didn’t come with a BF pin, does anyone know where to get one besides the Geek Vape store in China? Or is there a substitute that would fit, I’ve tried one from an old Twisted Messes and from my Apocalypse however, they do not fit. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Try the GV US store. If you go to the GV web site then go to the menu you can shop the US site only. I don’t know if they sell the pin only. It may come as a base only if at all. Contact CS if you don’t see either.
Even if you have to order from China it’s about a 2 week ship vs a week if you buy it from the US store. Good luck.

Another option is the BF pin from their RTA’s. Should be the same threads and size.

4 Likes

@rcleven thank you for the help

3 Likes

I assumed they were universal for the most part. Did you look at your other toppers and see if you can use any?

3 Likes

Yes, and I have a Asgard mini that works great on both my squonks, I just really like the looks of the Zeus RDA and the way it hits is perfect for me. I’ve ordered a few spares so hopefully I’ll get them in 2 or 3 weeks. Thank you for the help.

6 Likes

Did you buy the O ring package with the BF pin?

5 Likes

yes i did and I ordered extras

5 Likes

They didn’t have them on the US site (New Jersey). Shouldn’t take long for a small envelope. Door to door shipping seems to be pretty quick compared to other shipping coming in from China.

6 Likes

It can be difficult or impossible to find BF pins for some atomizers. I have a couple of Armageddon Mfg RDA’s that didn’t come with BF pins. I ordered them but they sold out before my order filled during the store closing blowout sale. If anyone has extras I’ll be happy to buy them. The ones I need are not the Apocalypse ones. I need BF pins for the Zion I believe, and the Elite 28mm for sure, and I’ll have to check the Redemption to see if I have the BF pin.

5 Likes

Once again it’s time to rewick many of my setup’s, I’m really not in the mood so I’ll be needing someone on here to come over and do it for me! As a reward, I will put a pork shoulder and some homemade sausages on the smoker with some Jalapeño cheddar corn muffins, some of my home canned pickles, and a big three layer southern butter pecan cake!

6 Likes

Easy done mate… You pay the return airfare for my wife and I, change the pork for beef, the sausages for beef burgers, grill and roast instead of smoking them and make a damper instead of the corn muffins.

The cake looks nice, but you can also supply the insulin I will probably need after it… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

@Ianc13 Changing the food isn’t a problem however, what is a damper? Also, could you possibly swim? Not sure I can afford the airfare :joy: oh, and as far as insulin, I have quite a bit I’m not using as I no longer need it after my gastric bypass surgery :sunglasses:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Nice try now get on with the job and while your at it put the trash out

5 Likes