Should we stock up before 8/8

With the impending doom of 8/8 should we stock up? What should we stock up on?
i have read the different posts about this topic and doesn’t really seem to be an answer. i know a lot of site are out of stock of stuff, or offering big discounts. Whats your guys opinions? Only thing i would stock up on is maybe vg, pg and nic. But vg and pg are readily available for anything food grade. Whereas nicotine is not. any and all suggestions related to vaping and mixing.

1 Like

fyi im at work so will reply when i can and almost outta likes for the day. :frowning:

This has been covered pretty extensively here:

7 Likes

I have stocked up on everything, mods, tanks, nicotine, flavours, and PG/VG. If nothing happens with future supplies, I’ve got enough to last me a very long time and don’t have to spend money for quite a while. Just in case :grin:

6 Likes

yeah i dont know if i should really place another order for more vg pg and nic, just placed and order for a liter of 100mg nic earlier this week.

2 Likes

i dont even know where to begin reading…lol i wish there was a simple yes u should or shouldnt, i will have to wait till im of work in ten hours to read it.

3 Likes

i get paid on friday so id like to see what all i need to hoard…lol

Personally. Not really. Not unless your state implements something drastic…like PA did with their tax.

Some of the big sales are people trying to clear their shelves of noncompliant bottles…like the ones without all the required info. It would be cheaper to sell them on discount rather than relable or throw away.

Mods and everything has a two year window so as long as it was properly on the market prior to Aigust 8th…plus a 3rd year if they bend over for fda.

For us in the DIY liquid part…we are going to see flux…flavors out of stock, slight increase in pricing (essential depot)…it’s all about supply and demand…more people I think will cruise over to DIY.

And again…who knows how we are going to buy pg vg and nic. For I think is fine. Pg and vg, has lots of uses and we all should be able to find a supplier. the nic companies I believe hopefully will submit to the fda.

3 Likes

IMO if anything is going to be hard to get, it will be Nicotine, I can’t see any reason why PG / VG / flavour concentrates will be difficult to get, as far as I’m aware they were being sold before vaping.

Mods tanks coils etc might be awkward to find but you can guarantee they will be available somewhere.

Happy vaping!

1 Like

Well, I for one really hope that hardware and mixing supplies are still available because I have been unable to stock up…although I did get 2 liters of nic for the freezer and I only vape 2mg…I was also able to get a new mod that will be on its way to me soon, an IPV6x, because the one I have is acting really wonky, so I’m excited for that! But in all reality I really hope that we get the two years that we should…

The biggest issue is not the supply but the law, if they ban our equipment and enforce it by law then we have a “problem”.

2 Likes

Mods, tanks, rdas, coils if you don’t make your own, and maybe nicotine. PG, VG, and flavors for the most part aren’t going anywhere. I won’t be surprised if there’s a shortage for a while since people are going to be stocking up, but I would imagine that will even itself out soon enough.

2 Likes

We have e-cig supply manufacturers in our state now. I see taxes but no banning in our future.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m afraid of, and I don’t have the money to stock up on anything at all, I have three tanks and an rda, a goblin mini, a TFV4, a billow v2 nano, and a freakshow, hopefully these will be enough, but if I could stock up on anything I would definitely get a few more RTA’s cause I can build my own coils! I have about four really good mods so I think I am okay there because I only use one of them, and then when it dies I will move on to the next. But if I break a tank or the screws strip or anything, I’m screwed…

2 Likes

I bought 4 boxes of regular coils and 4 boxes of tc coils from fast tech and more battaries from heaven gifts and a new rta tank with coils also. And earlier this week did an order of a gallon each of pg and vg and a 100mg liter of nic from ecigexpress. Wonder if I should buy one or two more for the freezer also. And maybe more coils but both my tanks currently have a rebuidable with them. Only thing I need to look into are mods. And I live in Indiana where they have implemented the law that let only 7 companies control juice so I resorted to making my own. But last I knew when the law came into effect you couldn’t even buy premade juice from websites and have it shipped here. A few guys I know tried ordered and there orders were rejected.

2 Likes

I would, because like others have said, everything from hardware to pg, vg, and flavorings should all be available somewhere, it’s the nic that I worry about so stocking up on that would be my priority.

2 Likes

Guess I’m ordering more on friday. Hell may put it on the card tonight. Don’t want it to be out of stock come friday. Wife gonna hate me for spending so much this week. Lol

1 Like

you could always check out this thread that has the vapocolypse calculator on it…it will let you know how long your nicotine will last you. According to this, the nic I have will last me for almost 10 years!!!

2 Likes

it seems we always forget these rules are US-only. most HW makers are Chinese companies, so why would the HW development and release to WW market change (maybe it won’t be available/approved in US stores - or US online stores until they go thru the FDA regulations - but shouldn’t i still be able to order online from the likes of FT and ship to me wherever i am in the world?) - is there change in that?
Also Nic suppliers exist outside the US with good quality product
"food flavors", PG & VG are consumer home products - not specifically associated with e-cigarettes

so while i understand many business (US-based eliquid makers and many others) are impacted, and all vaping community should support them, the consumer’s impact may not be as bad as we may think?

Just a thought?

1 Like

I made an app for Windows based on Mikes calculations it’s on this forum somewhere

1 Like