Sigelei 75w Temp Control

I was looking around for the release date for the Sigelei 75w Temp Control BM. It says on the 5-22-15, but it also says Out of Stock… I guess it’s not ready yet. If anybody find a date on this let me know.

Gearbest has a presale going on for this mod as well as the goliath v2 . Be interesting to see what chip Sig uses …doesn’t look like the same yihi chip the ipv4 uses .

3 Likes

I saw a couple other presales also. I’m a little afraid of presales. I have a feeling this will come out about the same time my IPV4 arrive.

1 Like

The way things are going every regulated mod will have temp control soon . Which is good to drive down the price !

4 Likes

I remember when only a few devices had variable wattage :smile:

2 Likes

I remember when I thought vaping was just water vapor !!!haha

4 Likes

I emailed Sigelei a few days ago about the Sig 75w TC BM. Here’s the email.

1 Like

I have received my sigelei 75w TC box mod,seems now is avaiable.

Sig 75w TC Video Review.

At this point, shops are being handed out scant quantities for sale. Hoping there is no underlying reason for this; perhaps marketing for Sigelei wants them to be rare to obtain at the moment, as to test the waters for a demand? Fingers crossed, that’s the only reason.

2 Likes

I wonder if preorders are being filled?

2 Likes

For your sake, I hope they are! Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I want to see some more reviews I love my 150 has to be the same solid quality…

1 Like

Your wish is my command! Stay tuned…

2 Likes

I got good news… my Sig is in the mail!

6 Likes

@NewDrip good luck !! Please keep us informed with your thoughts on this ?? How has Longhorn vapor as a retailer and do they pack items well for shipping ???

1 Like

My Sig is due in today. This is my 1st purchase with Longhorn.

You must be Stalking the Mail Man LoL !!
Well maybe in a week we can get your first impressions ??

Oh BTW I have confirmed info stating that the USB charging port IS Passthrough !!!

2 Likes

I got my Sig today and paired it with a Goliath Tank with a
.13 titanium build. It’s vaping as it should with no problems. It feels like a solid mod and it being made by Sig… you know the quality is there. I’ll give it a couple weeks and order another one.

2 Likes

I’m so jealous…I want your life. LOL. I’ll just live vicariously through you, K? :wink:

3 Likes