Silver lining anybody?

If I can’t get Drambuie, I will settle for Benedictine, also very good.
I did that the last time I wanted a bottle of Drambuie and they were out.
I recon the honey and spices are good for combating the corona :grin:

5 Likes

Lots of time to clean due to coronavirus, and I found my old notebook from before I found elr…I used to write out my recipes on paper and do the math for my recipes myself instead of using a calculator… that first year of mixing was rough lol and most the mixes were terrible, this one wasn’t too far off the mark though

6 Likes

Wow, talk about perspective.

5 Likes

Meals is supposed to be myself lol but yeah, definitely some perspective, and I had a separate syringe for every flavor lol good times

6 Likes

Been there, done that @Fishaddict420. Don’t miss’m. Only one for the NIC.

6 Likes

(Perhaps) this rather meticulously reflective fellow has taken the “silver lining” bit just a little too far ? :clown_face:

Source: Simon

7 Likes

This is my silver lining. Just finished the garden, speakers, and outdoor lighting.

10 Likes

Meant this pic to go up, but oh well cat is out of the bag. I love cigars and whiskey/whisky.

10 Likes

Looks really nice.

6 Likes

It is. 20 years of sacrifice and I am finally finding peace.

9 Likes

I still do it this way after what, 2 years :rofl:

5 Likes

Perhaps someday you folks will endeavor to “treat yourselves”, and break down and buy that Abacus !
:clown_face:

4 Likes

I poured some of that Drambuie over some ice-cream, delicious :yum:

4 Likes

The boy’s Ramen noodle packs came yesterday afternoon. He was quite pleased to have his favorite lunch back today.

7 Likes

Back in the day… my favorite thing to do was warm a brandy snifter of Drambuie
over a hot cup of coffee; this, after a pleasant evening dinner out with my spouse.

Subsequently, after abstaining from alcohol and during my early mixing days, I failed spectacularly at creating an eliquid which was a likeness to Drambuie! :joy: Nothing will ever begin to replace the real deal.

3 Likes

Mmmm, I heat the glass sometimes and then pour some :yum:

I remember that :laughing: I left the failed spectacularly out of that quote.
Your effort was admirable, sadly nothing came of it. I was looking forward to it and thought that if anybody could pull it off it would be you.
Alas :cry:

5 Likes

Hehe… ok, maybe it wasn’t a complete flop. :wink: My recipe notes said I liked it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And one can still get Angelica at ECX/Flavor Jungle… that was the magic ingredient :sunglasses:

https://flavorjungle.com/products/angelica-tobacco-flavor-by-flavors-express

It’s on Super Sale too! $.49 :eyes:#silverlining!

4 Likes

Not after they add shipping fees :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well I got a TON of mixing done these past few weeks, and I just washed all my pajamas so I’m good to go for another week! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

https://fox2now.com/news/wentzvilles-general-motors-plant-preparing-to-reopen/

Wentzville’s General Motors plant preparing to reopen

Hopefully good news. That’s the largest employer in that area and has been sidelined for over a month.

4 Likes