Silver lining anybody?

I certainly do, depending on the person and the attire. :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

When my dear little friend Kendra was an infant (as the images depict), her brown eyes (the Irises of them) were so dark brown in color that it was as if her Pupils were Ginormous - looking right into one’s soul ! (IMO), the most beautiful baby girl in the world ! An Old Soul, returning with brilliance and grace !

:butterfly: :blossom: :butterfly:

10 Likes

Auspicious Spring late afternoon moment (2010). Sometimes, Nature’s magic boldly presents itself:

10 Likes

Besides the clothes,

was a bit of a giveaway too :wink:

4 Likes

Rub it in bro, rub it in :laughing:

7 Likes

I found a grey silver lining:) this one is just for you @Josephine_van_Rijn, I know how much you love mushrooms, almost as much as you love taro root;p

6 Likes

I have a silver, silver lining for you, I love mushrooms and I would probably enjoy eating the Tarot root, I just don’t like to vape things that I enjoy as a food, and vice versa. :grin:

I particularly liked the magic mushrooms until they made me see something that I rather hadn’t seen. :cold_sweat:
Now I just eat the normal ones

9 Likes

When used in (very) small doses, you’re not going to hallucinate or trip in any way, but they’re still excellent for anxiety, depression and self esteem… but I’m sure you are well aware of that :smiley:

6 Likes

I had a considerable slice of Mexican mushroom a long time ago. Definitely produced a massive hallucination.
It was terrifying, everyone assured me I just had a bad trip.
Couple of days later it happened for real, no more mushrooms for this lady :frowning:

6 Likes

Josephine, were they Psilocybin containing, or (perchance instead) Aminita Muscaria - mushrooms ?
:mushroom: :dragon_face: :mushroom:

4 Likes

Now ya tell me, LoL
In a way I’m kinda glad I don’t do that anymore :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I have no idea dear. They were Mexican and very big :woman_shrugging:
I’ve had the small psilocybin type and never experienced anything like that with those.
Definitely not Aminita Muscaria though.

2 Likes

Found an interesting “The Conversation” publishing showing “Psilocybes” as being (relatively) small.

It appears that the Cubensis variety of Psilocybe is the largest in (the potentially found) physical size:

2 Likes

I hope the guy on Amazon selling a 24 pack for $54 with shipping chokes on them. Happily for my boy, I found them back in stock at Sam’s this morning. $8.28 for 48, like they should be.

8 Likes

Josephine, call me sentimental, but I thought that you might enjoy seeing my dear little friend Kendra
at ages of almost 5, almost 6, and almost 7 years old, as appearing below:

6 Likes

Damn bro, now you really make me feel guilty calling her a boy :blush:
She will break some :broken_heart: when she grows up.

4 Likes

No sweat, I slept soundly through the whole affair. In her infancy, she assumed many archetypal forms:

Upon the close approach and trumpeting of a large friendly zoo Elephant, she was quite dazzled.

With those short haircuts she had in youth, it was not always easy for some folks to know for sure:

Ever seen such adorable (simultaneously mischievous) eyes ?

In (this) May photo-session, harbingers of the young lady of the future first seemed to me to emerge.

No flower, moss, fern, or tree ever gave me quite the exquisite joy that photographing her did for me !
:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Small miracles… :slightly_smiling_face:

…I’ll take it! :wink:

11 Likes

I would like that post 10 times if I was allowed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wait, a minute, … what ? (Things that make you go Huh ?)