Simple Suggestion for the site

I’m with you…kick em out and lock it down. No more people, we’ve reached capacity. :stuck_out_tongue: Kidding…who would I bug once you all got sick of me?? As long as everyone who comes in is as cool as you folks I say bring it. I have a feeling the majority of the trolls and trouble makers will either get bored when they don’t get a reaction or will get run off by ‘the family’ here. Vaping mafia…

4 Likes

Incredibly unlikely. :smile:

Fortunately we have daath and he likes the trolls about as much as we do, he does a great job ridding us of them. With a huge influx we may need a few more to help with moderation. I nominate you and PV, i know you are very busy with school, which is why i havent bothered you at all, but you would make a great mod.

2 Likes

Aw, thanks. :blush: I’m always happy to be of assistance. Bother away, I’m on break!! Wooo! No school till next year. :dancers: Hoping for a little less stress this Spring now that I’ve dropped my bio minor and am focusing on just the stuff I need for my major.

3 Likes

Yes! I love this break! My psychology needs a break from psychology haha :laughing: figured id have went mix crazy with this free time but just taking every minute to just do NOTHING… Ha no, I wish tho… My creative and artistic side DOES NOT allow a simple wrapping of a present… As they say… Its a Gift… and a curse… Cursing at how long I spend wrapping gifts that is haha…

2 Likes

I don’t know if these have been suggested or not, but these additions would be extremely helpful…

When viewing a recipe a “One Click” button to add all missing flavors to your shopping list would be great.

It would also be very helpful to be able to add notes in the shopping list. That way I could add notes stating what recipe the flavors were added for. Or another way would be to categorize the flavors in the shopping list per the recipe they were added from.

1 Like

I feel ya sista, my break doesn’t start until tomorrow because my weeks run from Tuesday to Monday so I am off of school from tomorrow through the 4th!!! Of course I have a paper due in my PSY-304 Lifespan Development class before the end of the day today…fun, fun!

2 Likes

Enjoy!! :smile: I keep feeling like I’m forgetting to do something really important. I’ll feel that way until 2 days before school starts back. Just when I really start to relax and enjoy, it’ll be time to start again. LoL.

2 Likes

I completely understand the feeling!

1 Like

Hm most likely the price and bottle sizes arent hugely different to everyone, couldn’t there just be a default size/price added automatically? Yeah I’m lazy and can’t be arsed to type those in for 200 flavors. :slightly_smiling:

I did have plans for default price/ml for certain vendors - but I’m not sure if/when it’ll happen…

2 Likes

I figured it out at about 100 flavors that I needed to put the price and qty in to see in recipes which flavors I needed. I buckled down and did it. Since then, as soon as I press the “Confirm Transaction” button and get a receipt I add all of those flavors to my stash along with the required ino. It’s also then when I start to do some research on the flavors. It’s almost a forcive habit for me now at 230+ flavors.

2 Likes