Simple Suggestion for the site

Yes, the Discourse-software is really good! I’m so glad I went with that, instead of the tired old forums out there :smile:

2 Likes

Is there any way to work the warning icons on flavors like the little “i” next to recipes in the list so that you could just click the warning icon and it tell you what the general warning for the flavor is/are? I keep meaning to ask about this and then I forget. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess :slight_smile: I’ll put it on my list!

2 Likes

Was reading up on Discourse. Sounds like the Admin sides pretty awesome too. Not just another pretty face, but some real power there.

1 Like

It’s truly a next generation of forum software :smile:

1 Like

I’d want to say categories but there’s a bunch already and may just make it too much. But I was thinking the main, TFA CAP FA etc.

We’ll probably want to expand the categories as we go along :smile:

1 Like

I have a question. When I view a recipe, is it supposed to highlight flavors I don’t have? I saw a screenshot here somewhere that showed missing flavors highlighted in pink I think. I was browsing a thread and saw the pic but didn’t really have time to read it.

At the bottom, it says price, and if you have missing flavors, there will be a question mark…Hit the question mark and missing flavors will highlight

2 Likes

What @Whiterose0818 said :smile:

4 Likes

Sweet! Damn I wish I knew that a long time ago!

2 Likes

Only works if you’ve put in price info for all the flavors that you do have, I think, since that is what it is doing…showing whatever doesn’t have price information.

4 Likes

Yeah, I figured that out. I had about half of them entered already. Wow that was a lot of work.

3 Likes

It is so worth it though. Now you get to see exactly how much you are saving and how much premium juice makers who sell 15ml for $30 are making off ya. :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder what it will cost if the FDA do the deed? ELR will explode with newbies.

3 Likes

I hear that sounds pretty accurate. States fighting are talking about prices like that, 15ml for 30$, can’t afford it now at 12/13 for a 15ml. They’ll drive everyone back to tobacco one way or another.
Look at what they did with snus when everyone stopped smoking with switching to that…

2 Likes

Hey @daath i was wondering if we could have a feature to exempt some of our stash flavors from the what can i make that way i could checkbox strawberry ripe and skip the 10000 strawberry and creams on here when im looking for something new! For now i remove and add back the ripe but was wondering.

1 Like

It sounds like an idea that could be implemented - but I’ve got tons of stuff on that, so please don’t expect it right away :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh hey no problemo take your time nothing presses still got too much juice steeping and stuff im in no hurry my friend!

2 Likes

While i love meeting new people this is a pretty scary thought. As with any online community there will be a struggle between the old and the new, you can see it happening now on the DIY sub. This community is quite a bit different than the majority tho, much more welcoming.

1 Like