Single Flavour Love

Does anyone else love a single flavour mix enough to call it an All Day Vape?

Mine is Cap Vanilla Custard V1 at 10% in a 30pg/70vg 3mg base.

I don’t know why, maybe because I only MTL it on RTA’s in TC, but this is ALWAYS in at least one setup and is my fav daily mix. Have more than 1 litre on hand at a time, 500ml in use and 500ml steeping.

Interested if anyone else has a single flavour favorite.

15 Likes

Mine is the TPA RY4 double, 1% to 8% It is essential … Versatile, single and / or combining almost everything.
One of my favorite combinations is with Cap Vanilla custard V1

8 Likes

Nice…

I have never been a fan of tobacco style flavours but I know they are very popular. Cap VC1 would work really well with RY4 from what some of my friends have told me about it.

Are you MTL or DTL?

6 Likes

I like this post.

I have several one flavor recipes I like. The one issue I have though is they are not visible on the calculator so I have to add another flavor so it can be seen. I ussually will add marshmallow and then in the notes I state the reason why marshmallow is in the recipe and that you don’t really need it.

here are the ones I like the are all Inawera (pronounced Inavera)
Mango Tango
CultCumber
VooDoo
Jungle Frost

I am sure I will have more because I have not gone through all of the concentrates yet.

9 Likes

Cool Dan, interesting flavours.

I am also currently steeping Cap French Vanilla and TPA French Vanilla Deluxe to see what they are like as single flavours.

Sometimes simple is the best I think. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ve found several singles over the years that were good enough on their own. The latest was INW Cocopilada, referred to me by the highly esteemed @Kinnikinnick only a few months ago.

11 Likes

RFSC Strawberry Milkshake was one I could vape as a single flavor, hoping DIY-EJUICE Canada begins producing it again.

@anon70102222 what percentage do you mix Cocopilada at? I love that flavor but never vaped it solo but want to try it out.

8 Likes

5%. It was half pina colada and half macaroon to me, at that level.

9 Likes

I tested many DTL’s and they are good, eventually I return to them, but for the most part I prefer the greater flavor that MTL gives me.

7 Likes

I tried DTL when I first started, but didn’t like it at all. Then tried MTL and been hooked ever since.

6 Likes

… you’re funny! :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Hey when a fella’s got a lot of cred, I have no problem mentioning it!

9 Likes

Oo, I have that in my stash waiting to be used. Thank you, Phil for pointing that out. What pct do you use?

8 Likes

5 percent, which I’m told is high but I like it.

8 Likes

Well, I love Pina Colada drinks so I may just like this a lot. Plus, I’m always looking for good coconuts :grinning:

7 Likes

I’d rather this be straight up pina colada but there’s at least equal coconut macaroon in there. Still works for me but it really isn’t a drink to me.

6 Likes

What part is missing for you in the mix? Pineapple, Coconut, or Rum? :thinking:

5 Likes

I was talking about the other half- the coconut cookie. I get a pina colada and a coconut cookie in the same tank.

7 Likes

Understand now… :wink: I misread your post as a Piña Colada Mix in general, not just the Cocopilada as a flavor. You are correct that it does have a cookie note included… but, if you add enough rum in the mix, it can tamp some of that flat! :joy:

6 Likes

My favorite is Tuscan Reserve (FA) single at 3%
I gave it a try with 3% Tuscan reserv (FA) 0.5% Coffee Espresso / Dark Bean (FA) and 0.5% honey (FA)
IT steeping now, can’t wait to see how it turns out.

9 Likes