Single Flavour Love

Thx for list, Dan. Hadn’t heard of CultCumber. I’ve been interested in cukes lately. What’s the profile?

6 Likes

Which Rum do you use? I didn’t care much for the FA but that was ages ago. I find my tastes changing over time.

5 Likes

I think I’ll enjoy it just the same. Sounds scrumptious.

5 Likes

That’s how it went for me. I’ll always be on the lookout for a pure PC flavor, but this one is super tasty and works very well as an SF.

5 Likes

Milk & Honey - Flavorah 10%, Vanilla Custard - Capella 6%, TFA Banana Nut Bread 6%, Lemon Meringue Pie - Capella 10%. Amazing standalone flavours and all these need at least 3 weeks of steep, so i make a huge batch of em for forget about it. And I make a min of 200 ml without Nicotine so it does not alter the taste even if it is 3 months old. Take em in 30 ml bottles and add nic before vaping…

14 Likes

Ages ago, my all time favorite was INW Rum (the best clear rum flavor, ever)… until they stopped making it. Sad day.

I had to drop back to my second 2 favs: TPA Dark Rum and Lorann Butter Rum. Both of these are acceptable for me, when I’m looking for that rum note in a mix. One can use the TPA Dark Rum with wild abandon. However, the Lorann Butter Rum is a completely different beast; use sparingly!

5 Likes

Thank you. I have the Lorann’s and used it several months ago. I know what you mean, it should be called VOC. I’ve heard of the INW white rum. I missed that boat.

5 Likes

Welcome Arun and thank you for the additions to the list. I take the same approach as you. Add my nic at the last moment or as needed.

4 Likes

Hi Arun, welcome.

Have not tried milk and honey, not sure if my supplier has it. Banana nut bread just tastes like bread to me, not pleasant at all. Cap LMP I really wanted to like but just stayed harsh for me and lost the lemon.

I mix my 10% Cap VC1 in 500ml lots with nic (3mg) and let steep for around 2 - 3 months. Just gets richer and richer, especially by the end of each 500ml which takes around 5 months from mixing.

6 Likes

Might have to try this, I quite like coconut macaroons. What sort of steep or is it good off the shake?

6 Likes

I don’t know how long, really. I use a high shear mixer.

4 Likes

Very well remembered @Arun! Milk & Honey flavorah was a flavor that surprised me, a particularity of mixing very well. I used it in several juices, it ended quickly. I will have to ask for more …

4 Likes

Ahhh… the days of throwing a fresh mix into a dark drawer or cupboard and checking on it 2 weeks or 1 month down the road are long gone! The Insta-Eliquid days are here :smiley: I love progress!

4 Likes

I have a bunch of EDVs and two of them are single flavours - FLV Wild Melons and RF Blueberry Acai Pomegranate. OK that’s 3 flavours but they’re in one bottle so I’m counting it :wink:

3 Likes

In this case you can bump up the Banana nut bread % and alternatively add 0.5% TFA Banana to it, some single flavors are weaker for some! I do give a little squeeze of sweetener to some of these when i add my nic before start vaping.

3 Likes

That reminds me of Butterscotch Ripple - Flavor West at 6% it did surprise quite a lot!

3 Likes

I will give that a try, don’t have TFA Banana but have a few others I can try. See my other post… What Banana actually works for you?

I use that as a sweetener around 1%, I don’t like too much sweetness so just get a touch from that.

2 Likes

Interesting, but at 6% after 3 weeks of Steeping I get a nice hit of the dark butterscotch followed by a heavy and fluffy ice cream. The sweetness is very mild at that point and I have added a touch of brown sugar to sharpen that darkness of the butterscotch. try and let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would, but I found I detest the taste of butterscotch in vapes, as I also do in real food. Just got it to try when I was first starting out and still have over half of a 30ml bottle left (nearly 2 years old). Lol.

2 Likes

In that case you can use this with dominant fruit flavors like Pineapple, Mango, Coconut… these tend to cut the butterscotch note and retain the rich ice cream part of it with nice twist. Its a very interesting flavor to play with. The longer you let it steep the better this flavor gets. I burn about 100ml of it every few months

4 Likes