Sliverline/Capella?

Regret not kicking off the FLV collection with that $50 bottle of vanilla in this mornings order actually, but whatever - next order I’ll grab it: it’s sure as shit not flying off the shelf at that price, and it’ll take my vanilla custard up a whole notch if it’s as good as it’s price indicates.

2 Likes

Ultimately, I really want only ONE of each flavour that’s the best in class: one custard, one cheesecake, one of everything except maybe any tobaccos since there’s different types of those - one peppermint, one milk chocolate, etcetera.

1 Like

You only need a 10ml of Smooth Vanilla and it will last you years. Here maybe try this place , you can get a smooth vanilla for $12.70 - tell Leah lukeloop sent you.

Fast postage.

5 Likes

She also does 5ml of that and the rich cinnamon.

4 Likes

That would be so hard for me …Most flavors that are the same kind are so different …

4 Likes

Iunno, maybe for some flavours.

You take that Flavorah Vanilla though: $50/30mL bottle - I haven’t ordered or tasted it but if it’s as good as it’s description and price implies, you probably wouldn’t need another vanilla at all with that in your collection.

French vanilla, Vanilla-bean Ice-cream and other flavours, sure you would still want those but even then there’s good-better-best quality and though taste is subjective, there’s also good-better-best tasting for each of us too.

If I had 5 different brands of Custard, I would almost certainly choose one I liked best and the rest would be second-best/backups collecting dust and though I’ve finally ordered a 30mL bottle of Capellas VC v1 today I only did so to compare how close it is to VTAs Warm Custard because I’m perfectly loving the Warm Custard + Vanilla Cream together fine.

Warm Custard has no vanilla, but I’ve a feeling the actual custardy-ah-ness, is very similar to Capella’s so I’ll be able to find out soon.

But see I could have Warm Custard and Flavorah’s gold-plated vanilla and never even worry about looking at another brand of Custard or Vanilla - if they’re both great flavours I prefer anyway.

Course, if I find another brand of Custard that’s obviously better than the one I like now I would replace the old favourite with the better one, but I still wouldn’t want both: just the better one.

I’ve gotta order that FLV Vanilla next order now…

1 Like

OMGaaaawd I HATE when I buy a book on Audible and it hangs on the library page while adding the new book…

Think shit like this was a glitch that was fixed in the 90s along with Windows 95 and - ALL the other software bullshit we had to grind our teeth at back then…

Ooooh yeah woo: fkn finally… like a godamn decade later… play

1 Like

i got 20 ml of this, and was about to order more because a friend of mine have a recipe where he used this at 2%. How high do you use this?

2 Likes

I never want the yeah: I’m quite happy with the fact I have NO bottles smaller than 30mL.

Imagine trying to find what you want with a bunch of tiny little 10-15mL bottles of ‘samplers’ all over the place: that’d drive me f$#%king insane - three mixes and "Oh right, that one’s almost empty but not quite so, I’ll keep those last few drops just IN CASE I need it"

Not this little black duck: 30mL minimum suits me just fine.

1 Like

Most expensive flavour in their line I think, too.

1 Like

that’s why I havent order more. I thought the price was a typo.

2 Likes

Nope :slight_smile:

The next most expensive FLV concentrate is arabian tobacco @ $AUD35 or so.

They’re 30mL though.

1 Like

Specs:

• Packed into a 30ml flat capped bottle
  • Recommended percentage (single flavour): 0.10 - 0.75%

That’s their reccomended %.

I’ll order a bottle next week.

I’ve already spent $600 plus in the last week and have to stop at some point :smirk:

1 Like

what’s the price there for alpine strawberry? sorry, too lazy to check right now

2 Likes

ALMOST as much as vanilla :slight_smile:

1 Like

And for that…

• Recommended percentage (single flavour): 0.25 - 1%
1 Like

And here’s their next priciest liquid…

Might be the best tobacco flavour I’ve ever tasted though, which case it’d be worth it just to be able to USE tobacco in mixes.

2 Likes

Know what they need to make, is disposable drippers for juice testing.

I’ve got a bunch of little SFT flavours in the cupboard that’ll be there in another 3 months untested because I cannot be f’ed changing the coil and cotton 15 times just to test them all - it’s just a pain in the arse.

I know there’s disposable tanks but these are closed things and too expensive to be using for a couple hits before tossing: someone needs to make tiny 20mm RDAs with open tops ready to go that’re $5 for a 10 pack or some shit.

I would buy those for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah and then there’s the OTHER cupboard: the one with the non SFT mixes I’ve fucked around with: there’s so many little bottles of mixes in there I’ve got no fucking idea what’s what anymore…

Ridiculous really, how many godamn little bottles I’ve got stuffed in there.

I mean surely, when you’ve got bottles that’ve been in that cupboard for long enough to forget what’s even in there, it’s time to spring-clean out the stash and bin some… or a lot…

Of all the mixes I’ve created too, the only two I’ve repeatedly re-mixed and use regularly is the killer custard mix and the nutmilk - everything else is just shrug… steeping… endlessly

SO many BOTTLES… geez

1 Like

Nope…The FLV is different than day FA vanillas or Mf vanilla …

Again the difference between LB VIC and Hangsen French Vanilla and day Cap VBIC are all different

I dont agree at all …say you have a recipe that you absolutely love and Your using the Vanilla Cream for your Vanilla note , once you sub it for FLV smooth that recipe is going to change and maybe not for the better … But you are you and i am who I am …

4 Likes