SMOK Stick Plus and Basic Kits + Giveaway

Nice little pocket friendly mods. Would love to get one to replace my work/stealth mod :wink:

Very cool! I wish they could make a stick battery with some real power. I love stick batteries but they just don’t last long enough!

Thank you for paying it forward. I would live to try the smok stick basic. I am not too tech savy and most of the time i like to keep it simple. (most of the time ? ) .

Hi-ho, daath. Thanks for the opportunity on the giveaway. I love the simplicity of the designs, and the smaller sized model looks to be a perfect unit for stealth vaping. Good luck to everyone who enters.

My wife is a Tootle Puffer and one of those would be perfect for her.
Thank you for having a give away.

Great review! I like the sizes…of both. The simplicity makes them an elegant solution. True “fire and forget” vaping. Modernized “mech” mod with a modern tank. Niiiiice.

Thanks for the review, very thorough. I like the simple back to basics design with having the better flavor and vape than the old ego pens. Perfect size for smaller hands and on the go. Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for the chance @daath would love to win this, not for me, for my daughter to get her off the stinkies.
She’s still torn between the stinkies and the vapeing , this would tip her i think.
However whoever gets this prize i wish them luck. Good luck to all. :yum:

Kinda made me smile when you talked about the eGo’s… I remember feeling like I was king of the mountain when I had first upgraded my older eGos to 900mah almost 50% more power than the originals I believe, even at that time I never thought I’d need more. They appear to be nice devices for stelth vaping, but I don’t think I would actually use the mods, I like the tank though, looks like it would be great on testing juice on, I’ll have to look into possibly getting one of the RCA’s.

2 Likes

This juice is very addictive. Two of my devices are dedicated to it. Thanks, @Alisa

P.S. Thanks, but I do NOT need one of these, but someone will be fortunate.

1 Like

Nice review ! I mostly would be interested in the batteries as I love the smaller ones for my small hands :smile: Also I am always on the look out for a MTL tank hoping that TFV4 nano is a hit Thank you for the opportunity as always !

Это очень интересный девайс,его возможности подойдут для любого вейпера как для новичка - которому не нужно мотать коил,так и для уже опытного вейпера и даже клаудчейсера,база с 3 койлами даст много пара очень много.Девушкам тоже подойдет мини размер ляжет удобно в женскую ручку.Девайс очень отличный и на любую вейп аудиторию.

2 Likes

Да, они хороши , и они настолько превосходят того же стиля от лет назад, как палки Эго . В эти дни я использую только устройства, которые имеют съемные батареи 18650

Это не всем надо,есть люди которые не хотят возиться с акумами 18650 и другими,им проще купить Егошку…

1 Like

Most welcome, Brother O !

1 Like

That is true @vetrov many countries/locations do not sell the 18650 batteries and getting something to charge them with could also be a problem.

Thank the Lord for google translate :grinning:

3 Likes

nods nods… I’ve been to 25 - 30 countries, sure wish I had it back in the 70’s and 80’s lol

2 Likes

My man @daath , generous as always! :slight_smile:

This would be perfect for work when I’m sick of lugging my reuleauxs in my back pocket, at a catering gig

ELR has come a long way and it doesn’t feel that long ago. Thanks for being you Lars :wink:

I’m blessed with enough tech though, let someone else have a chance

2 Likes

I would love to have it for the wife
She just quit smoking
I have been vaping 5 years
Finally she got on board been 2 weeks I hope she sticks with it
Looks nice great review

1 Like