SMOK Stick Plus and Basic Kits + Giveaway

This would make a great little unit to take out of the house ! Great review btw

1 Like

I like the looks of this. It is sleek and comfy looking. Similar to the look of the IJUST2. It would make a great addition to my collection of vape gear. Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

Great review, just quit smoking May 2, 2016 need to get the vape gear collection started.

1 Like

I would, of course, give it to my Mom for Motherā€™s dayā€¦what can I sayā€¦the old gal loves her vape.

1 Like

Oddly enough Iā€™ve never had an ego like mod. The vape store in my small hometown didnā€™t have one so I started on the istick 30w. Iā€™ve often wondered what those little pen like mods vaped like. Interesting that you can do MTL and Lung hits with just a change of the coil. Great review I might have to pick one of these up.

1 Like

Those are both really cool looking. As much as I love my box mods, Iā€™d love to have something slim and compact that I can tuck into a sports coat or blazer without the bulk. I havenā€™t tried the nano or micro but I have the mini and the full size TFV4ā€™s and love them both.
Thanks for the chance at winning these and good luck to everyone.

1 Like

SMok is coming up with amazing products constantly now. I would love a stick plus. Its sleek. Simple. Probably an amazing product to have in the pocket. Simple and easy to use away and being curtious to others around you. Great review

Hi, Iā€™m new here. That sexy little black number would be an absolutely perfect little vape for out on my black motorcycle in the jacket pocket. Iā€™m currently wrestling with large box mods like the Kato. The centre console also is a perfect fit in my black Holden Commodore. Yes, Iā€™m an aussie. Iā€™m happy to pay postage too. Cheers.

1 Like

I just got a friend/ a eleaf mini 30w and nautilus mini to get her off the ego type which werenā€™t giving her the flavour she wants( to keep her off the stinkies) she needs a backup, one of these would be ideal as she asked me to find her something ā€œhandbag friendly???ā€

great giveaway good luck to whoever wins it

@Sweetfa65 Crikey,Mateā€¦vaping in OZ be like herding cats, eh?
No nicotine e-juice over the counter.
We have a vendor here that ships nicotine to AU, if you havenā€™t seen it yet,
but you are probably already aware of them.
I will find the link and edit it in.
BTW, welcome.

Link for nic in OZ :
http://www.liberty-flights.com.au/can-i-buy-e-liquid-containing-nicotine-in-australia
They have a 10% discount code: ORDO

Would love to win this vape kit for stealthy vaping and because I have never tried Smok product but would love too :slight_smile:

Would love to get any of theese really!
This would be awesome to get as an onthego vape!
My subvod just broke so i could really use theese!
/Me

Thanks mate. Yeah, vaping here is a bit of a lottery. You have to get really smart, or really patient. Thanks for the link. Got 'em locked in.

1 Like

I love the design, the size is perfect for carrying around. Would love to give to my daughter. She still smoking the stinkies. The ease of use is great for a newbie. Plus mouth to lung or direct lung gives room for growth. She would benefit from this. Heck if she didnā€™t I would!

Great for on the go. Nice giveaway!

Iā€™m digging this little smok mod! It would perfect for me on the go. I need something this size to carry to work. Looks easy to fill! Thanks for the opportunity to have a chance to win and great review.

Great review! Very detailed and nice pics!

I have had my eye on this kit for a while! Been window shopping on eBay for used ones, and on the web for new ones! Just havenā€™t found a sweet enough deal to afford one yet!

Thanks for chance to win the giveaway!

Never tried the tvf4 tank b4, heard itā€™s awesome, besides the gas guzzler effect. But hits really good. I want the smok stick basic or plus kit, because I have two mods and both have screens. Both you have to adjust the Watts and temp on one of them, and Iā€™m tired of messing with that when on the go. I want something simple and easy just grab and go for work and in the car.

These seem like the perfect fit. These or the eleaf ijust 2 kit. Sorry for rambling, if was a winner, would definitely get put to good use everyday! And be well appreciated. Anything to stay off the stinkies !

Thanks. Jimmy .

Sorry guys - Iā€™ve been busy this week and weekend! I will announce the winners tomorrow, Monday, May 9th!

I am opening this thread again, in case people want to ask/comment on the review.

The giveaway is over! The winners will be announced in a separate thread :slight_smile:

1 Like