Smok tfv4 mini!

The new smok tfv4 mini. Anyone know when and where to get one? No less than 8 yes thats 8 coil options including clapton coils as a rda and a sextuple coil at .4ohm

1 Like

omg a Clapton core!!!
http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv4-mini

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s released yet. I’ve only seen presales for them. Are the coils the same as used in the regular tfv4? I hope so because I’d love to try a clapton.

1 Like

Smok is really trying their best to make the tfv4 the only tank you’ll need because of all these different coils. Pretty smart idea.

1 Like

GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!! i just got the original tfv4 about a week ago, the thing is fn massive. where did you see this mini version!!! might have to upgrade, by downgrading!

2 Likes

Very interesting. But I assume that it’s not out yet, but coming soon?

If you don’t have a tfv4, get the full size. It goes through juice quickly. I would imagine a smaller version would get infuriating within the first 10 minutes of use.

tfv4 is heavier than my sig150 with batteries and i love it!

@ffrank im not sure about coils. I think they will be smaller purely for sales i would imagine. Looks cool though.

@daath i dont know of any dates of release. Was just browsing when i came across it. Its the coil options that caught my eye. Seems they really have a plan with the tfv4…

1 Like

Thank you for posting this! This is exactly what I think I want next. Love the top fill option so sick of getting juice all over my hands with bottom fill tanks. I just may get a couple of them. I also saw some " sweat bands" to go around the head of the tank so cute!

I seen this pic online and like the band. I wonder if one will be available for the mini.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it shares the coils with the normal TFV4! :smile:

I’m pretty sure the band will come with the tank :smile:

1 Like

@Amy2 mabey get a couple free in the tfv4 mini box. Hopefuly. Keeping my eyes open for release date. The clapton coil looks cool. Wondered when they would mass manufactue them, and now we know. :smile:

2 Likes

I got a message from smok on my bec app this a.m. didn’t say a date??

@quitter1 got the same message myself thismorning but found it last night while browsing. How do i create a link for to something like the new tfv4 mini that i found last night so i can show it on ELR.

1 Like

I went to the site copied the URL and pasted into my post here…

@quitter1 many thanks my friend. :+1:

1 Like

hey did you see that it’s attached to a new xcube mini 75??? sweet!!!

did you see that Smok will release coils with clapton wire inside???
and on a different note, Fasttech now sells fused clapton coil wire/coils!!!

1 Like