Smok TFV4, one tank to rule them all

Order the small kit and the TF-R2 dual coil rba deck. Build it with Ti and you will think you have a dripper.

Looks like the sextuple coil heads are going to be expensive. What would be the advantage of using 6 coils? Would less load be on each coil allowing them to last longer or something?

The advantage is: OMG MOAR COILS! :smiley: FT will sell a 5 pack for ~$21 - theyā€™re still on pre-order thoughā€¦

1 Like

The disadvantage: OMG WHERE DID MY JUICE GO?!

2 Likes

Canā€™t imagine buying premade juice and having a guzzler of a tank. People must spend ridiculous amounts of money on it.

2 Likes

I started yesterday in the early am about 24 hrsā€¦ almost 4 tanks later haha itā€™s a thirsty oneā€¦

2 Likes

@SirRisc thank you for the input sir. I almost didnā€™t buy this thing because Iā€™ve been so happy with my Deltas. But like you I do enjoy fiddling with things and who doesnā€™t love a new trinket?

@Pro_Vapes I donā€™t know what type deck it comes with really, but I can certainly look for that dual coild one. I keep seeing TI referenced but have to admit not knowing what that is. Is that Titanium? Also is a DNA device needed when using TI? I donā€™t know if you saw a comment I made about some Nicrhome coils I picked up for the Delta, but they are worthless on my standard regulated mods.

2 Likes

if you buy the full kit you get a triple coil/a quad /and a single rba

You should visit the forum more often. Ti/Titanium is the future of vaping. Itā€™s like crackā€¦ one hit and youā€™re hooked.

1 Like

ā€¦ or if you get it free.

1 Like

if youā€™re a lucky bastard like me hahaā€¦:astonished:

1 Like

I am gonna toss a couple 60 MLS his way of course I canā€™t just takeā€¦ not my way of doin thingsā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m having trouble with the O rings like some people have reported. Iā€™ve had the tank for 5 hours and one of the O rings for the drip tip is starting to come undone. Good thing there are 3 of them on the drip tip. Too bad the full kit doesnā€™t come with spares.

This tank is fucking beast. Get this tank and ask for some more O rings.

1 Like

You can get the single tank here for only $22.55 or the full kit for $30.55. You can also get the dual coil rebuildable head at the same place for only $5.81. I ordered the single tank and the rebuildable and it shipped to the US in about 7 days.

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes I visited my favorite local B&M yesterday determined to get a TC device. I purchased the IPV4. Got home and popped the Ni cored into my Delta II. Set it up. Pushed the buttonā€¦oh Iā€™m tingling!!! Bam, it said ā€œshortā€

I tried another coil and it did the same. So returned to the vape shop only to find out that with the IPV4, the problem is the Delta tank. All others work on it and the Delta worked on others. So, I could either keep the IPV4 and get another brand of tank, or exchange for a differrent mod. I chose to exchange but the only other mod they had which was set up for Ti wire was the Joyetech eVic VT. So I got that insted. The store didnā€™t have any Ti wire so I had to settle for only Ni for now. Iā€™m not really impressed with it yet. Is it weird to see the ohms read 0.06? Yeah, but if itā€™s not accompanied by some drastic flavor improvement, battery lifeā€¦something, then whatā€™s the point.

So, what do I expect to gain going to Ti over Ni? Do you have any advice for buillding coilsā€¦and also since I like tanks, would you recommend Ti builds on the Orchid, Kayfun, Subtank, or Delta II? Thanks.

Ti produce pure flavor. You donā€™t taste any metal and you taste more flavor notes from your juice. Kanthal and Nickel mask a lot of the flavor. Make sure to read up on how to prep and use Ti for a really good experience.

The only one I own is the Subtank from what you have listed and I donā€™t recommend that. What I recommend is the Crown, TFV4, The Goliath v1 and v2, Billow v2, Goblin v1 and v2 and the Zephyrus for Ti and TC. All these tanks work perferfectly for me.

A few commentā€™s from people that made the switch.

was it the ipv4 or ipv4s???

I canā€™t wait until I get mine! Still canā€™t believe I wonā€¦Iā€™m just a little surprised that the coils it comes with are still kanthalā€¦I guess I expected them to be at least stainless steel but the triple, quad and I believe 6 are all kanthal and the only change is the TC being titanium. I guess I was used to the crown and it having SS and being a beast as well-
Oh well canā€™t complain about free! Iā€™ll have to look into the RBA anyways

Outside of the RBA Iā€™m wondering what the best option being for coils would beā€¦kinda a balance between taste, juice consumption and wattage rangeā€¦the triple, quad or sextuplet coils. Since the bloody things are so damn expensive I wonder if itā€™s worth getting the 6 over, say, the quad

Personally I preffered the triple coil. It was a good balance between power and consumption, and it had very good flavor.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks brother! It comes with the tripleā€¦ I have just been debating getting the quad pack or the triple