Smok TFV4, one tank to rule them all

The kit here is the full kit, with a triple and a quadruple coil head, plus the RBA - the cloud machine is a small kit without the RBA as far as I can tell…

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m figuring it is too…oh well…just another reason ELR is better than everywhere else!! :wink:
Thanks Lars

2 Likes

this is cheap?..

like 5 bucks

1 Like

It’s cheap, but it’s about the standard price, I think. That’s the single coil head that comes with the full kit though… DarthVapor should get that, since he won the cloud machine kit…

2 Likes

Ok I officially HATE ALL OF YOU supporters of this tank.

I just bought one.

That is all.

7 Likes

You’ll love us again after you get your tank.

3 Likes

Thats what you said the last time . . .

4 Likes

Love you too, mate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I installed the 4 coil last night and it wouldn’t fire. Do you guys know what the minimum wattage is for the 4 coil on my TFV4.

1 Like

Just to be clear so we’re all on the same page, I was only kidding.

2 Likes

It’ll fire anywhere between 50W and 150W, I found the sweet spot to be around 100W.

Thank you Sir. I fired it at 60w and nothing. I may have a bad coil. I hope not because I don’t have any spares yet.

I’ve been procrastinating over a high wattage mod but with this tank and coils it’s a must almost. Almost definately.

1 Like

Yep you definitely need a high powered device to run this tank properly.

1 Like

Yes, with stock coils at least :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been running the installed coil from the kit at 50 watts and it works well. Tried it at 60 and it works about the same. 60 watts is my max. So I’ll be taking opinions on what machine to buy. I’ll defineately go TC. I might as well dive into the deep end. I can swim pretty well.

I didn’t have any trouble with the stock coils but with the RBA I can’t figure out how to keep it from leaking out the air holes when refilling. One guy said to screw the atomizer into the chimney first, install the glass and then fill. I tried that but the atmoizer will not seat into the base this way and you get no contact. Grrrr. Who dat, who dat, who dat got the answer?

I screw the head in the base first, but be sure it’s not too tight, or the little o-ring will distort and it will leak! Other than that, plenty of cotton, just dipping into the juice channels… The o-ring thing had me stumped, as I wrote in my review. I thought I didn’t wick it properly until I found the o-ring!

1 Like

Your right Lars. I’m looking at it now and I can see how it’s going to be trouble. I’m thinking we should get spares. It’s very fragile looking. If it’s to tight it will crush and leak. If it’s not tight enough it will leak. Can we even get parts?

I’m going to the hardware store this weekend and get some rubber o-rings. I think that may solve that problem becuase the one supplied seems very weak. Still though I don’t believe that will fix the leaking problem I’m having when refilling with the RBA installed. Maybe I need to use more cotton? Maybe use this wicking method I used on the Kayfun for a long time after watching this video.