Smok TFV4, one tank to rule them all

Plenty of cotton - Did you follow @Pro_Vapes post?

I did. Thatā€™s what I used when I first set it up. It did great until the first refill then juice just pours out the air holes. I tried the above method from the video. The flanged top of the chimney makes that method useless. Soā€¦I think my problem is Iā€™ve been using too little cotton. I just redid it again and should know something shortly but I feel using more wicking probably will fix it. It was a little precarious getting the chimney screwed down so itā€™s definitely fullā€¦and still hitting hard.

Oh, and mine is the single coil deckā€¦but the premise is still the same.

the love bro the love feeling it!!! two tugs and bam new emotions will surfaceā€¦ hahaha

1 Like

Just like @Pro_Vapes said, heā€™ll love us again when he gets his tank. Iā€™m glad I bought mine instead of winning it. I can sit here and look at all the stuff Iā€™ve bought over the years and grimmace at the amount of money Iā€™ve thrown away on gear. Each time I thought it was the last thing I would need. Now Iā€™m wondering where weā€™ll all be in another year!

@daath - Lars, what I said before was the issue. Iā€™ve had to change my idea on what is too little and too much cotton. You know those Kayfuns and Orchids have quite the learning curve and are indeed finicky when it comes to wicking. This TFV4 though is huge and even though ProVapes had a great tutorial, you just donā€™t realize how much more cotton you need until youā€™ve played with it. Those juice channels are massive.

3 Likes

just think of what we used to spend!!! where I live when I quit I was paying 7.00 a pack x3 between my wife and I now itā€™s 9.00 ā€¦??? I did the math and I could spend more now on vape gear hahašŸ˜‹

3 Likes

Ah yes, the single, thatā€™s what I used. I took one look at those juice wells, and thought, ā€œI NEED MORE COTTON!ā€ :smiley: Worked a treat for me :smiley:

1 Like

I also spung for the R2. Cant have you ladies have all the funs.

2 Likes

So when you say ā€œtugsā€ are you talking aboutā€¦

tokes drags puffs??? lol :wink:

1 Like

I was just sayin, if you were talking about a different ā€œtugā€ new emotions may surface as wellā€¦nah mean!!
:wink:

2 Likes

youā€™re a riot manā„¢

1 Like

skeet skeet skeet!!!

ummmm

2 Likes

I have my tfv4 for about a month now and the triple coil had a machining dimple on it wich made the contacts loose from coil to tank resulting in overheating and blackening of the bottom of the coil. The rba works fine (thank god) but be sure to check those out it made just like on @DarthVapor 's nautilus mini check yours out!

1 Like

I donā€™t have a naut mini bro, just 2 full size nautilus :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone know where to get seals for the TFV4?

Never mind I found some on ebay!

1 Like

The only tank Iā€™ve ever had is the one that came with my 15W Itaste VTRā€¦I had a cheapo pen before that, but the vtr was my first real vaping device. The I got a black copper vanilla mod with a mag switch and a plume veil RDA with a huge chimney and never looked back. A year later the enamel is wearing off my mech mod and I stumble onto the cube II and the TFV4. Iā€™ve just used 5ml of my John Wayne clone juice and I think Iā€™m going to make sex to this thing. I am absolutely floored at 70W with the triple coil. Iā€™m comparing directly to the PV hemp wick with a 0.15ohmbuild of ā€œartisinalā€ coilsā€¦just as good, but uses so much more juice.

I may have to tone down the sweetness of my juices, cause itā€™s a bit cloying, but I definitely recommend this thingā€¦in black, of course

1 Like

Built in frother!?, Iā€™m getting one of those hats that holds two beers and filling them with mixed juice. Iā€™ve literally used 10ml reading this thread. Luckily I have 100ml more, so I can read a few more threads.

Damn, I love this thing. Itā€™s like when I first started vaping, then when I first hit a dripper. Canā€™t decide whether to wind up some Ti on the single RBA or wait for my dual deck to arrive from china.

A tip (maybe) for those with oring problems. Iā€™ve always used a dab of silicone plumbers grease on every oring Iā€™ve encountered vaping. Some may think itā€™s a contaminant, so use it or dont, but it seems to work.

Looks like the Stainless TC coils finally hit the market for the TF4V. I know most build, but some of us are lazyā€¦

2 Likes

Haha my TFV4 is #8609! This is my first tank and I know yall are going to think Iā€™m crazy but I traded an Authentic Brass Oil Rig and an Authentic Kennedy V1 with a Demon Cap for this TFV4, a pack of coils and a LE SnowWolf V1.5 but hey I got the rig on sale for $80 and the kennedy on sale for $70 so Iā€™m all good.

1 Like