SMOK TFV4 Review: The pinnacle of tanks!

That’s a good idea. Nothing ruins your day like watching a tank shatter all over the floor…well there are worse things to ruin your day, but you get the idea.

1 Like

Just to let you know, this seller is quick. I ordered around 4 AM Eastern today, and it was shipped at 3:30 PM today.

Yep. #TEAMHITTHATSHIT

3 Likes

Anyone know if Ecigavenue.com is a good shop? I just found the full kit there for $35 with free shipping.

http://www.ecigavenue.com/shop/smok-tf4l-quad-and-triple-coil-sub-ohm-tank/

2 Likes

Thanks for the review Lars! Not that I wasn’t on the fence before because I wanted it but now I can’t even see the damn fence! Lol
I wish I wasnt so strapped for cash! I really need another tank since the only subohm I have is the crown…I mean who only owns 1 subohm…
I never win shit but fingers are crossed :wink:

Have you used it with the cube yet? I know you said if you have a heavy mod, etc
Just wondering if it is unbearable together, since of course they market it as, all in one, most the times I cant imagine it being too bad

1 Like

I’m with you on that…I can’t even stand to watch his reviews, so I don’t. .

Maybe he acts like that because he is marketing to kids!

:wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve mostly used it on the Cube - I don’t mind the weight, but I can imagine some people would find it a bit heavy :slight_smile: It looks great on it, and works just as well as you would imagine :smile:

2 Likes

well I just got the full kit given… that’s rt given to me by a buddy @ work and I can’t believe this thing it’s just as @daath says a pinnacle of tanks and “This tank is a must have.”

4 Likes

Me too… I’ve been off Kanthal for a while, and I"m trying my best to convert others. I fuckin’ hate nickel. You can taste nickel all in your vape. It’s worst than Kanthal for killing your flavor.

1 Like

Hi Daath,

I stand corrected, I did read about nickel leaching but in regards to titanium it was actually a blog about the need to clean the metal wire from gunk before it is used to prevent this residue from entering the eliquid which is NOT leaching very sorry for this inaccuracy. Please take my submitted post off the site as it is inaccurate and I feel a responsibility to be accurate to the best of my knowledge which thanks to you and others is improving. Please could you inform me of why you are staying away from Kanthal. This might take a while to explain so if you could send me a link for me to read up on this then I would be grateful thanks.

Gone as requested :smile: I stay away from kanthal simply because the taste of SS and titanium is so much better. Also, I believe at least titanium is the better choice - it’s biologically inert :slight_smile: Kanthal is just the “defacto wire” because it was used first…

3 Likes

Superbly stated… That’s why you da man!

2 Likes

Thanks for that Daath, a cleaner taste with titanium / stainless steel suggests to me that there has been less or no reaction between the coil metal and the ejuice apart from it heating it up as intended. Makes me wonder what reactions are going on between the Kanthal and the ejuice for it to change/mute the flavour. Ron Kaufmann has done a utube video on titanium which is food for thought. I heard that stainless steel was also very inert.Uwell Crown’s coils are stainless steel which sounds good for a stock coil. Gutted as i just bought a Maganus v2 which i would suspect does not take the Uwell Crown’s coils. :sob:

1 Like

Exactly, I think this is very true. Hell, kanthal is mostly iron. Our juice sitting all night as we sleep is probably being tainted with rust…

I got the full kit yesterday from Ecig Avenue for $29.75 Labor day sale 15% off & free shipping! Here’s the link & regular price is still only $35
http://www.ecigavenue.com/shop/smok-tf4l-quad-and-triple-coil-sub-ohm-tank/

2 Likes

It’s a great tank in my opinion too. I’m curious about those sextuple coil heads, not because the word “sex” is in it, but because six coils has gotta be dope.

1 Like

Very nice review!

1 Like

Just received the TFV4 that I won. It is really amazing. By far teh best tank I have used to date, and to be honest it’s not even close.

3 Likes

I’ve been blessed to be in a career field where I make decent enough money I could buy the stock coils for this thing if I wanted. Funny thing is I tried the triple head and yes, it’s a monster. But the dual RBA works so well and flavor is great, I don’t see myself buying any stock coils at all. Hell I haven’t even tried the quad coil yet. I urge anyone who enjoys rebuilding to get the TF-R2 and especially if you’re into temp control. Once you nail the build its just amazing.

3 Likes

I feel this tank with dual rba deck using ti has bridged the gap between rdas and tanks. It’s the best set up I own. I love my Crown tank, but this is just on a level all by itself.

2 Likes