SMOK XCUBE2 Activation Test

I’ve been trying to log onto SMOK Ti activation site from the app for 3 days… several times per day with only 1 successful log on. I’m trying to see if I’m doing something wrong or are their servers only running part time. @daath said he tried a log on but the servers were down. I’m thinking same for me. But 3 days is unacceptable.

If at all possible, will you attempt a log on from the app and post your time and if you are successful at logging on.

Thanks in advance for helping me out…

Ive just managed to log on to my acc. First time it wouldnt let me, said my pasword was incorrect. On now though. 18:34 gmt.

1 Like

just now @ 1:48pm eastern time

1 Like

I’m talking about to log on where you buy the ti activation



1 Like

I haven’t had any issues loggin on, I just have issue with their stupid beta upgrade tool! It doesn’t work for me and now they removed the actual update files, so I can’t use my old upgrade tool…
Anyone else? It logs on and everything but no matter what it upgrades to only 1.091 even thoigh it says the current is 1.093?!
I just received my second Xcube and tfv4 prize and the firmware on the mod was 1.08 so I tried to update it to 1.093 and this one as well goes to 1.091…
SO FRUSTRATING!!! Their app, software and service sucks donkey balls!!

1 Like

Day 4 and it finally accepted my password after 100+ tries. I purchased the SS and Ti upgrade. I still have the same issue. It says all my rtas have shorts and don’t abuse tc. Single coils will fire for a couple seconds then jump to wattage mode. My XCube2 is just garbage. I requested a refund and I’m still waiting for EFun ti issue it.

Will someone please tell me how in the hell the TC is activated on the X Cube 2, but the app does not recognize that I already have TC on the mod so it’s saying I need to purchase the upgrade before I can mess with the settings for TC within the app. Yet they function fully if I set TC via the mod…

Welcome to the party. It’ll cost you $0.49 to figure that out.


I can choose TC under modes and set it all up for a nickel coil. Yet, when I go to simply buy the upgrade for Ti it doesn’t even have that option yet. It wants me to purchase it before I guess it will give me the other options?

1 Like

If you can get it up and running, it’s a beast. Just too much BS to get there.

1 Like

It wants me to eat 3 bucks to set up TC and another buck to get Ti. Yet TC is already enabled in the mod itself, but the app doesn’t recognize it.

I mean I’m not stressing about 3 bucks, it’s mainly principle. I can’t stand that they made this much of a headache to be able to setup their awesome mod. Almost like it’s flawed before you can even really see the true potential.

Edit: is one of your “+ or -” buttons protruding further than the other? My ‘-’ button sticks out further than the ‘+’ button.


I haven’t got a single good hit yet and I’m five days in.

My experience so far with my new black xcube2…

That is really a headache on your part. I didn’t think it could be that bad…

Is there a way to quickly turn the mod off without going into the settings and doing it from there?

Edit: nvm, you have to have the menu in locked mode and hold the firing bar for +5 seconds to get the option the same way you would in the menu. I don’t understand why I would want to have the option to turn the mod back on when its already on… These people man

1 Like

If you figure it out let me know. Too complicated… even for TC vets.

So fucking weird, excuse my language but I’ve been sitting here for 2 hours trying to get this damn thing to vape.

I go in my app, the only thing that I can push from the app to the mod is when I click on the mode tab and change it from min-soft-norm-hard-max. It will push that to the mod 90% of the time, the other 10% it won’t change.

No matter what I do though, it will NOT change the mode even if I set a different mode via the app and hit the check mark (I use this on an Android btw).

1 Like

I see a headache coming on. I hope you didn’t get it at EFun.

I’m on my 5th day… Good luck.

I’m going to give it one more go with the girlfriends iphone when she comes home today.

I bought it from gearbest on a sale. I will be contacting them today, I’ve always had decent times with their customer support. I think Smok is the ones breaking their own mod. This isn’t hardware related, this is definitely a software issue. Software on the fact that it works with 50% of their mods and the other 50% get shit on like us.