Smoky's Quick Recipe Dump

These are not on the recipe side… and wanted to share them…
if you use them… have fun… :slight_smile:

REMEMBER: THESE ARE ALL MADE WITH FLAVORAH, NO SUBS!

Created for someone with limited Flavorah flavors…

Alpine and Banana

.12% Alpine Strawberry
1% Banana

Blue Cake

1.2% Blueberry Muffin
1% Pound cake

Tropical Delight

.8% Ginger Peach
.8% Mango
.8% Milk and Honey

Dragon tales

.6% Blueberry
.8% Strawberry
.4% Wild melon

Tiger Drool

1% Strawberry
1.4% Watermelon
1% Vanilla Custard

19 Likes

So many thanks. Will you leave them here a bit?

2 Likes

I might just make this a permant thread to dump misc recipes :slight_smile:
They will be complete ones, but things others can play with too… love to see what others can come up with!! :tada: :crazy_face:

btw, took me 2 min to come up with these… if you know your flavors, you know how they interact with others…

5 Likes

We all know some flavours, you know your flavorah better than most. I wouldn’t put my success rate above 50% when doing Improvised recipes.

2 Likes

toss me 4 flavorah flavors, SF… and see what I do… :slight_smile:
just for giggles… :grin:

2 Likes

Avocado, carrot, Persimmon spice and Thai chai

Could actually work with the right balance. I’ll let you do magic on that part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bunches for these… I’ve been looking for simple Flavorah recipes… keep 'em coming :slight_smile: Just checked out my stash and there’s 42 Flavorahs there now thanks to you and @Laura5… Holy shit! :innocent:

5 Likes

Fuzzy Carrot

.4% Carrot
.6% Avocado

Asian Sweet Tea

.4% Persimmon Spice
.8% Thai Tea

4 Likes

How to do drink recipes… Smoky style, super easy… :slight_smile:

GS Thin mint cookie

1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps

.2% Coffee
.6% Irish Cream
.6% Peppermint

Rasin Rum Oatmeal Cookie

3/4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
3/4 ounce Irish cream liqueur
Splash Jägermeister
Splash cinnamon schnapps

1% butterscotch
.6% Irish Cream
.07% Rich cinnamon
(omiting anything for Jager!!)
If you omit the cinnamon you get a buttery nipple…

Alabama Slammer

1/2 ounce sloe gin
1/2 ounce amaretto
1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
1/4 ounce orange juice

.6% Juniper Gin
.4% Amaretto
.2% Bourbon
.8% Blood Orange

6 Likes

Is that a general statement about life, or specific directions for this recipe :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Alright!!! These are my kind of mixes. Two to three flavors! Using one of your flavors in a mix as we speak, Tropical Citrus. Comes in a glass bottle? That’s a little weird, lol.

5 Likes

This recipe is a very old bar hack… :wink:
it can make 2 different drinks, using the same ingredients minus one… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that is actually an older bottle style… nothing wrong with it Trop Orange is one of my favs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Note: I can do very very simple recipes… however… I am an advanced mixer, not much under me I can not mix… blah blah blah… yeah yeah…

however… sometimes even the simple ones are the best…

many reasons why I do not hang them on elr often is I would rather you all discover them yourselves. I love to watch others learn just how well they can taste and mix. It gives me a happiness that not even shiny new mods and set ups can give me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anon84779643 Alpine strawberry smashed strawberry frosting blueberry muffin Cotton Candy Sour Apple and thank you SmokyBlue for sharing

2 Likes

Now how about dazzling us with a nice and simple delicious vanilla thingy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I follow you on the first half.
As for the second half, I remember my first 10 or do mixes, with a sore tongue and tears of pain in my eyes, and wish I could have found a few easy reliable ones to try. Something I think the top rated recipes are emphatically not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lmao… you too eh English :stuck_out_tongue:

Smashed… Solo

1% Strawberry smash

Sweet Smurf Juice

.6% Frosting
1% Strawberry smashed
1.2% Blueberry muffin

Just Sweet Alpines

.12% Alpine Strawberry
.4% Frosting

2 Likes

.12% Smooth Vanilla
.4% Sugar Orchid

simple sweet and needs something else :wink:

4 Likes

@SuperFrog this might fit you very well… I read over my blog posts on my site… and how mistified I was over people mixing with flavorah years ago… All i saw was flavor over use, flavor pushing… and it really drove me nuts… I can not express the frustration… but then I got over it… took me a very long time to really mean… I do me well… I can only show others how to do for themselves… try reading this link here…

https://flvfan.com/overuse-funky-tastes-and-you/

4 Likes