Smoky's Quick Recipe Dump

Can I sub Vanilla Pudding for the custard?

1 Like

From where?? I put a lot of recipes up here, @muth :smiley:
Pretty sure you can… but it’d be a pudding base… not too many can tell them apart, but I can.

3 Likes

Right! They are addicting to buy when you really start exploring. I am a simple mixer and appreciate that I helped someone enjoy @Flavorah !! Yay! For 42 flavors in your stash :grinning::joy:

4 Likes

ooops… sorry @Plunderdrum… I think I did not see this…

1% Blood Orange
.4% Pumpkin spice
1% Vanilla Custard
.4% Vanilla Pudding

2 Likes

Hi @anon84779643 , do you dare to do something with these four? (at the moment they are the only ones I have) Cream, Chocolate Deutsch, Cheesecake, Vanilla custard

2 Likes

.4% Cream
.6% Chocolate Deutsch
1% Cheesecake
.4% Vanilla custard

Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Gus6 see smoky is good

3 Likes

I’m quick to prepare it … Thank you …

3 Likes

You welcome. :slight_smile: Let me know how you like it!

4 Likes

Well, to be honest, I will say that so far I have done few SFT, these 4 of FLV, are among the first that I have done … I have done 1 and 2%, but I think I could have done less … Until now I have enjoyed the recipes of others, some adaptation, and some attempts … I only mix for myself and for a friend, but he has little interest … I always have too much juice …
I just mixed this down, thanks to SmokyBlue, and I think it’s amazing that with 2.4% aromas, without steep, it’s so good. Chocolate deutsch, which for me has coconut notes, dominates in the inhalation, accompanied by cream, and some cheesecake, on the exhalation. The VC do not notice it, but I imagine that it accompanies. I’m not good at describing the flavors …
I will wait a few days to see how it improves. Thanks SmokyBlue, I just had a vision of the future with the percentages …

3 Likes

More than welcome, @Gus6… if you give it a good steep… say 3-5 days… that custard will peep out…
You can rearrange the amounts I have given you too, for yet more of an experience. It’s rare I take any flv over 1.4% and most are under 1% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pistachio, peanut, cream, caramel, white chocolate

.8% Caramel
.4% White Chocolate

.2% Pistachio
1% Cream

.6% Peanut
.4% Caramel
.2% Cream

Note…
All I am doing here… is popping up names… and filling in random percentages of 5 flavors… sometimes you can be surprised by the outcome, or very disappointed… even if you take 3 or 4 flavors… toss them around… see what does come up right… only by playing with your flavors, can you break free from your comfort zone, try new ideas and come up with some winners :wink:

5 Likes

You’re a legend Smoky your knowledge is second to none i learn so much from reading your feeds thank you

4 Likes

Hey Smoky!

Got some flavor that i don’t really dig how to work with - Rose Essence (Flavorah).

Tried it in different mixes but i don’t really taste it very well. I really like the taste of roses and really want to mix something where this taste will be a dominant one and with something that pairs well with it, that will follow the main taste.

How would you mix that? Thanks!

3 Likes

Perhaps with apricots and nectarine… a cream…

1% Rose essence
.8% Cream
.6% Apricot
.4% Nectarine
Hope this helps!

btw… honeydew melon would work too… lots of light fruits will. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6% would be unusual for flv. Lost dot?

Edit: (Now fixed, people of the future)

2 Likes

More like 2 lost dots!!
I have coffee but not awake here, and slept like a baby! :slight_smile:

thanks Sf :smiley:

2 Likes

How is the apricot? I seem to have managed a lightly baked apricot profile with inw and TPA. Would not mind a ripe fresh one. Flv any close to that?

1 Like

it’s more of a fresh ripe juicy apricot… if you add in a touch (1-3 bottle drops in 30ml) you can achieve more of a baked/cooked apricot. Im playing around with trying to candy it now. I want to make a few candied fruits for Christmas… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you mean that it feels baked lower and fresh higher. Or was this supposed to be a touch of something else?
Coffee, baby sleep and all.

2 Likes