SMRTCoil Rebuilder for PNP coils

Could this be a game changer in rebuildable coils? I’ll let you know when mine arrives!

You can buy the mod that comes with this rebuilder at Health Cabin for about $30

10 Likes

that is very interesting. i could make that tool very easily. i wonder if something like that would work on other coils. but then there is the question of the mesh.

oh. and there is the question = is it really worth it ?

4 Likes

A buck a coil plus shipping? Not for me but for someone else it may be worth it. Nice idea but I’ll stick to my wire builds.

6 Likes

I’ll let you know when it arrives LOL

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes I heard a rumor they accidentally sent you two, BUT, you work best in odd numbers.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s interesting but it’s proprietary to the mod and it’s pod, right? They show you how to disassemble the coil but not how to clean it. If I don’t dry burn my mesh on the atty I remove it and torch it. I think they should take the tutorial further and show people that.

4 Likes

Here ya go @authormichellehughes DJLsb Vapes has a review on a OBS device that takes the PNP coils. My OBS mods are solid. Maybe this one is too. This is nice looking.

5 Likes

i bet i am right in saying they don’t want you to clean it = buy new ones.

4 Likes

I had to check one out too from the best vape , will update, I just can’t get on board buying coils, idk why

3 Likes

@michelle …do you order from Health Cabin? I have but it’s been many yrs. How’s the shipping time now? Overall basically the same as ordering any other places in China?
Thx…

4 Likes

I can’t either. Not that I haven’t experienced a good vape with them, I have, but maybe it’s the cheapskate or the muthgyver in me that can’t embrace it.

4 Likes

If I may, I’ve had good shipping times from them recently. Iirc, one order arrived within 11 days. I was astonished :rofl:! China has been overall better with their shipping lately.

4 Likes

Thx guys… I make my own coils…but order other things from China…so good to know…:+1:

4 Likes

Maybe not for you, but this product is for people that use Voopoo PnP coils and Vaporesso GTX Coils. The startup kit that includes the rebuildable coil head, building tool, 6 x mesh replacement mesh strips and cotton is $6.29 + free shipping from FT (which would be massively cheaper if you had to account for your own labor and materials).
From there, a 10 pack of replacement mesh strips and cotton is $5.78
Thats $0.58 per coil as opposed to a price of around $2.49 for a standard Voopoo Pnp coil.

7 Likes

Best vape is in Florida but definitely not that cheap

3 Likes

Wotofo totally ripped off Vapefly’s idea lol. That’s the same step by step process as the Kriemheld’s RBA (or as they call it RMC Rebuildable Mesh Coil).

I love these kinds of things. I’m a huge RBA fan.

5 Likes

They sent me two? I’m still waiting to hear back if they sent the one. Might have been an issue with me hooking my CC through Paypal

2 Likes

It’s for the PNP (hope I’m using the right initials) coils which I’m HOPING also works on my innokin so we’ll see

3 Likes

I do and a few weeks for the last one but our postal system is so screwed up at the moment I can’t blame that on HC. I have a package out of Texas that has been floating around for a week now.

3 Likes

So true. I had a package from China get here in 6 days and then USPS sent it around the country for almost 2 weeks. Right now I have a package from Sourcemore that is sitting in Avenel, NJ postal distribution center. If you google Avenel, NJ you’ll see countless complaints from people waiting for their orders. Idk what’s going on with Avenel but they can’t seem to get a package out the door.

3 Likes