SMRTCoil Rebuilder for PNP coils

That’s important info, didn’t know that. I like Vapefly’s products and have the Brunehilde and was wondering about the Kriemheld RBA.

3 Likes

Did they rip it off or buy the technology? I got Hellvape coils that fit about 4 or 5 different tanks from other manufacturer’s.

2 Likes

china’s business model is that “no idea can be owned”.

2 Likes

They use each others ideas all the time. I have no idea if the bought the technology but I’d guess no. Wotofo is more mainstream so this little gadget might end up being way more popular than the Kriemheld’s RMC is. People will think that Wotofo innovated the idea when it’s been done before.

Voopoo apparently stole another idea from Vapefly. It’s not a big deal but a Vapefly employee was posting about it. It was for their 3 legged mesh coils. Nobody cares about it though.

4 Likes

I think teaming up with the German 103 team was a great move for them. Their atomizers are tall (Euro styled) but usually perform really well. They’re built really well too.

4 Likes

@muth you should check out the Vapefly Seigfried. It is a mesh RTA but I use it as a single coiler. Absolutely superb flavor & airflow

4 Likes

Thx KiwiPete. I like the AF on the Brunhilde so it only follows that I would like the Seigfried. Is it MTL, RL, DL?

3 Likes

I would define it as slightly restricted DL with airflow being adjustable down to RL. Super smooth all the way down :wind_face:

5 Likes

Sounds good! Guess I’ll check out my favorite China friends.

3 Likes

That’s where I got mine :smile:

4 Likes

Sourcemore has it for $25.68 and a 5% off code. Don’t know the shipping.

2 Likes

$31.31 (with MAP discount) at FT - and free shipping of course. Sourcemore price sounds great, dependant on the shipping of course.

4 Likes

Thx :+1: Right, it might be close in total price or more. I’ll have to check it out.

2 Likes

Your probably right - I usually find the cheaper the deal the higher the shipping cost.

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty airy wide open. I’d been using the Augvape Druga RTA which is restricted DL. The Siegfried is definitely DL and can handle some bigger coils well. I like the build quality a whole lot. It’s constructed really well.

One thing I don’t like is the “blacked out” section (for lack of a better term). When filling you can’t see past the glass. There’s a still a long ways to go past the glass. I squeeze my bottle and wait for it to come all the way up to the fill holes. Those have the “membrane” flaps. I might cut those out with a razor knife. That way maybe I can sed how far the liquid is coming up. I know they’re supposed to help but I’ve never liked that feature in any of my tanks. That’s two things I guess and that’s just nitpicking. It’s a great tank and I haven’t even tried mesh yet.

The airflow is reminiscent of a Steam Crave styled tank.

3 Likes

True. Sourcemore goes by weight so one item might not be too bad. Can you compare it to the Profile Unity?

2 Likes

Thx for the details :+1:

2 Likes

Sadly not. I got the original Profile RDA and really enjoyed it. Purchased the Profile RTA when it came out and found the flavor good, just not warm enough of a vape for me - and there ended my love affair with mesh vapes. Although it is setup and marketed as a mesh RTA, I purchased the Siegfried based on a recommendation of using it as a single coiler (super happy I did!).

3 Likes

Profile M RTA? I have the RDA and the Unity but no other to compare to. My first mesh RTA was the Themis. I had two of them and put a coil in one just for kicks and it worked pretty well.

3 Likes

Those Themis mesh deck RTAs are rare. I have one of them and think it works great. People have asked me to sell mine because they’re hard to find.

A more recent mesh tank that’s very hard to get is the Kaees Solomon Mesh RTA. I wish I’d have bought one when I had the chance.

I have a Profile M. It’s a cheap feeling tank that’s pretty airy. It vapes well though. It comes with two plastic sections so no glass. My airflow ring is loose and sloppy.

2 Likes