SMRTCoil Rebuilder for PNP coils

Well, I got asked the same thing. I sold one of mine to an old friend. I’ve got the Solomon 2 but that’s as far as I went. Have you tried the mesh deck for the Aromamizer Plus? I came close to getting it.

3 Likes

No, I don’t use the big ones. I have a couple of Supreme V2’s and got a mesh deck for it. Still haven’t tried it. I was un-impressed with the new single coil deck.

3 Likes

No kidding? I didn’t know that was available.
Which new single coil deck? The only SC single coil deck I own is the Aromamizer Lite and I was disappointed in it. It was marketed as an MTL and Idk why. It performs much better as RL. Actually, I forgot the Glaz Mini which is single coil MTL and actually performs like one. I vacillate between mtl and more airier vapes. It’s a multitudinous hobby, lol.

3 Likes

It’s a wrap for me. work tomorrow. Pleasant dreams all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

All the new decks came out around the time the Supreme V3 came out. That tank kept the deck size of the previous Supremes. I got a couple of V2’s last minute when I found out they were 25mm.

Yeah I don’t know what they were thinking with the Lite V1.5. I looked at comments and people all agreed the MTL mode wasn’t the best. I got one for using as a regular 50W tank and liked it a lot.

4 Likes

Right…what MTL operates at 50W?:crazy_face:

3 Likes

It works great but so do a regular coil build. With the mesh it like the Chevy SS gas gauge from the late 60’s. Whenever you hit it hard it goes from full to empty pretty fast.

5 Likes

Being the conservative that I am I wouldn’t like that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Second for the siegfried tank, feels super nice.

My pnp mesh rba from wotofo came today, 5 mins to wrap one up and slip it in. I got an extra coil head and the chill mesh hoping for it to work in my small pods, feels fine even at 7 watts up to 40s, thick and tasty, well maybe not thick thick but decent.

My only caveat is the cotton pieces they give feel like they’ve been processed in some way, like papery, so I’m wondering how well this will rewick with other cotton, hopefully muji pads will work somehow, but it’s tight to get it in the pnp coil thing. Maybe the 2 top layers peeled off, or maybe I’m over thinking it as I been a rayon guy for few years but I’m gonna snag another pnp of I can find one in the US

2 Likes

Oh, I think the smrt pod mod is decent, super light and small, airy with no adjustment but I got some twister lolly in there and it’s just fine

2 Likes

I think the best thing about this is the threaded screw disassembly and reassembly design. If I don’t want to buy the mesh coils, I’m sure I can wind a vertical round wire coil which will work in these. I’ve already done this for Caliburn G coils after watching the Coilmasters vidio which describes their rebuild kits. It’s really not very difficult. Pulling the stock coils apart and reassembling them is the hardest part. The DIY attitude is not only for juice.

3 Likes

I bought a Manik Pod Mod by Wotofo directly from the manufacturer in fucking China but it was apparently started by a guy from the US. Anyway its pretty good. Perfect for driving or walking around

2 Likes

Google Photos

1 Like

A Google search for “5 layer cotton pads” will show a variety of pads which will pull apart and provide the ideal cotton for wicking these rebuildable coils.

5 Likes

Dang thnx, I thought tk get the 18650 manik pod mod after got the mesh rebuild kit, I think it’s that good, for mesh. I’m thinking If cotton pads aren’t good enough then wet and roll flat, then let dry maybe will approximate the stock cotton. But round wire would solve the whole thing, I thought same thing

2 Likes

I’ve been ripping apart coil heads and rebuilding them for years. It’s not out of necessity, just for fun. I enjoy the challenge and like to try different things. I like the mesh coils with legs myself.

The old Uwell Rafale vertical RBA got me into it.

3 Likes

I just ordered the smrt kits and some clapton mesh [extreme]… For my profile M .

3 Likes

The term “pads” could mean many things, pad Thai, pad lock, man pad, nice pad… Etc etc but I left one obvious one out of my equation :frowning::thinking::smirk::grin::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

YUMM!!!

3 Likes

Sweet, man I thought this thing would be a smash with our types! I rewicked it with some regular pads, turned out better than the supplied cotton, worked just as easily too. I order a pile more from China and invested more into pnp compatible devices, it’s that good… And we have a mail ban so I gotta be able to rebuild everything. This works great with a tiny Argus air, even 15 watts. Good up to 40 watts and really getting thick flavor out of it. I’m amazed how great this has been so far, waiting for a downer, but looks like I’ll get least 5 rewick from a mesh strip, 6 strips in a starter kit for $6, better than almost every pnp coil I’ve tried

4 Likes