SMRTCoil Rebuilder for PNP coils

Still waiting on mine to arrive.

2 Likes

Thank you was wondering where to find these suckers didn’t even think I was searching for that query.

3 Likes

After trying a handful of different cotton to rebuild/reuse used PNP coils, I’ve found one that works pretty damn well.

I’ve found that if you don’t completely burn the mesh coils out, it can be reused several times.

5 Likes

Thx, I’'ll have to check that out. @Pastorfuzz figured out a way to use Japanese cotton pads with the PnP/V8 Baby SMRT coils. He took a regular, rectangular cotton pad and compressed it using an iron with paper over it so as not to scorch it. It gives you the required thickness and density without struggling to slide it in. I first suggested removing some of the layers but he pointed out (and was right) that it wouldn’t be dense enough to hold the juice.

3 Likes

Awesome! I love these things, so simple and the flavor is great.

5 Likes

Most people I know like them, too, whether they be long time, experienced builders, vapers or whatever. It’a a brilliant little design that works with great flavor.

If you don’t mind torching your used mesh coils and fitting them back in the barrel correctly, you can use the same coil for quite a long time. My friend has done that.

3 Likes