So...How Was Everyone's Christmas?

My little daughter will be 5 months old in a lil over a week so next Christmas with her will be better, but I got a killer .22 rifle with a scope and an eleaf istick tc200w that’s just waiting to get Arctic Fox downloaded, and my girlfriend got a ring so now I gotta call her my fiancé lol

8 Likes

:grinning: :tada: Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Thanks😃 I think her grandparents were happier than she was, but they are super religious and think we need to “make it right with god” lol

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Thanks😃
10char

1 Like

Just saw on the Wendy Williams show that today is National Wear Your Pearls Day…so put those on and represent them well!!!

1 Like

Earrings are in right now!

3 Likes

Says ignore shopping list, My interpretation is read shopping list. Kinda like when I find someone’s list in the store I always check to see what they have planned for dinner and if it will spark my memory. Who needs to remember to bring their list of stuff to remember?

Did you really need to remember butter?

5 Likes

Seeing my oldest daughter’s infectious laugh on Christmas day, was my best present.

Her husband has been fighting Lymphoma for the last five years, and last Christmas was a low point in his fight. Things were not looking good. He received a bone marrow transplant this past February, and after a very long and slow journey back, he is cancer free. He looks great, feels good, gained all his weight back, and is even back to work, part time. That laugh of hers was the highlight of my Christmas.

To the anonymous donor, that made the transplant possible, I hope Christmas was the best ever for you and your loved ones. You made our Christmas wonderful, thank you.

We managed to stuff 12 people (and five cats) in our little house, for Christmas morning. It was total mayhem, but the good kind. It was about as close to the Griswold’s Family Christmas, as you can get. It was awesome!

I hope everyone else’s Christmas was as much fun!

9 Likes

Nah, I suppose I’d probably remember that one…

2 Likes

My wife is like that - Hates shopping lists. She also always forgets stuff like butter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

FA butter? Lol

3 Likes

Haha I already have plenty of that!!

2 Likes

My wife always tells me something along the lines of “don’t let me forget sugar.” Guess who let’s her forget. :smile:

6 Likes

I’m magnitudes worse at remembering minutiae like that, yet the old lady does that to me too. Then gets mad when I invariably forget. I remembered pants, be thankful.

5 Likes

This is absolutely soul lifting! I love hearing things like this!

7 Likes

Yes, that’s quite nice to read! Makes material gifts seem a bit irrelevant, no? Great news, thanks for sharing this.

5 Likes

You little sh*t I actually need the sugar. :grimacing:

4 Likes

My cousin came on Christmas Day with her two little girls (3 and 5), so lovely to have little ones on Christmas Day - their excitement was infectious! A fabulous few days with family :blush:

Santa bought me some pretty daisy Pandora earrings, chocolate, a Phillips Hue starter kit (so excited about lightbulbs - who’d have thought it :rofl:) and a new Kindle cos mine gave up on me a few months back. I’ve been a very lucky girl this year :blush:

@VapeyMama - those earrings are gorgeous ! :heart_eyes:

@Fishaddict420 - congrats to you and your bride to be! :smiley:

10 Likes

Me too, and me too. Why it’s fun, I really don’t know. But it is.

5 Likes