So...How Was Everyone's Christmas?

Thank you very much😃

2 Likes

Hey I try to remember what you forget. If we’ve already left the store and I remind you in the car that still counts as not letting you forget. Don’t forget about the sugar you forgot that I was supposed to remind you about.

Anyway back to Christmas, The kids were super happy and seeing that is the best part!

6 Likes

LMAO. That was my first thought. :wink:

2 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m picturing Lara Croft/Angelina Jolie all of a sudden?

Hubba Hubba :laughing: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Oh wow!! Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: :smiley:

2 Likes

Priceless.

And to answer the question, my mom! :roll_eyes:
Spend two hours with her to make a list… And then leaves the house without it. /facepalm

2 Likes

Your whole post just made me smile, as well as warm n fuzzy. Lol

Great report, and thrilled for all concerned.

2 Likes

ROTFLMAO!!
Right??!

2 Likes

It is actually uncomfortable, being designed for a man, parts are in the way, and the opposite side wraps around a shoulder. When I modify it, it will have more concealment and leave my poor shoulder alone.

2 Likes

What parts are in the way? Come on, it’s cold this morning, warm me up a little… detailed description please…

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Bravo! Sous Vide! Sue Ve Oue la la! Now I’m craving a NY Strip with a fat section of Filet Mignon on the bottom. Or top. If you turn it around.

1 Like

Very nice Christmas. Great food. Great company. Snuck in a couple of naps. Life is good!

5 Likes

Ok, speaking of ‘fancy food’… is lobster really as good as the price and the reputation? Never had it. Too expensive here in flyover country.

2 Likes

I like it a lot. Went for a scooter jaunt in NH and found a shop where it was dirt cheep. Sat out on a Dairy Queen picnic bench eating a ton of it. People would laugh and ask if we were from the midwest as they walked by.

5 Likes

Probably not. It depends on if you like the taste. I love it, but you don’t get a whole lot for the money most of the time if it is prepared at a restaurant. I like it just plain steamed with butter or lemon butter. I only ever fork over the cash at a restaurant if it is like $5-$7 to add a tail on to a steak entree. All other fancy lobster dishes, no thanks.

3 Likes

All I’ve ever had was a ‘lobster ravioli’. It was meh. But, considering it was in the freezer section of a discount grocery store, it was probably just imitation krab anyway.

1 Like

There used to be a great restaurant in Tyson’s Corner Virginia. They had three menu entries. $10, $12, and $15. $10 was like shrimp and fish. $12 bucks added a few more exotic sea foods. $15 was anything they had. All of which was all you can eat. Left that place in pain many a time, lol.

4 Likes

There’s another one in Stockholm Sweden where they have a “lake” in the center of the restaurant and the use RC boats to deliver your meal. Great seafood and a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Its only me and my son so he got a bunch of stuff. A bass guitar, strings for his acoustic and electric guitars, electronic cockroach, capo, sound effects generator for the electric, pickups, smart watch, Millenium Falcon USB cable that lights up (mandatory Star Wars gift), bluetooth headphones and various other things I can’t remember.
I got a Walking Dead Survival Cookbook, special edition Jurassic Park/Lost World hardcover, special edition illustrated hardcover Princess Bride (one of the funniest books I have ever read), some Beatles and Wings 45s, a table top pool table, a BB8 bobblehead (mandatory Star Wars gift).

Oh yeah, my car broke down (again) and I won’t be repairing it (again) and my mom drove down and gave me a 2010 Hyundai Accent with 70K miles on it!

There is no way I have any complaints.

4 Likes