So pissed right now!

Seems fine to me bro

2 Likes

Yeah well I’m about done having my posts deleted when I’m usually just replying to someone else’s snark.

Like it’s just fine to be yanking MY chain, but as soon as I respond some snowflake gets their feels all hurt and along comes a mod to prevent THAT from happening.

/spits

1 Like

First in last out

6 Likes

I might be overreacting, I’ve used in a few recipes but my taste buds are challenged at the moment as we are in full blown allergy season.

4 Likes

Bullshit…One post has been deleted not multiple which you are implying imo

7 Likes

@scotty I did consider that when I got my not completely clear Freebase from LNW. At least mine, still smelled clean/clear.

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I think he was implying First In LAST out.

4 Likes

yes, she was

4 Likes

Well play the ball not the man and your posts will stay - it is simple really and if you cannot abide by that then maybe you shouldn’t be here.

10 Likes

ok so I just opened my nic bottle again and this is what it smells like, kind of musty with a mix of malted milk. Is that normal? It’s slight and not odorless.

4 Likes

Nic can have a slight whiff about it - nothing to worry about unless it tastes a little peppery

6 Likes

not peppery but musty with a weird slight oily fish smell. That’s the smell exactly.

4 Likes

Only real test is in a mix - salts quite often have a less than appetising smell, freebase can also have a smell - I have not ever smelt fish but musty yes

7 Likes

Dude…just vape the shit and see how it tastes!!!

7 Likes

I litterly got almost Red Nic from Nude Nic ( pic above ) and NO smell…It also is tasteless…

Another thing to OP …In a lot of places its fsirly warm right now . Sitting in those trucks and warehouses for a few days can hinder the Nicotine… I have a few friends in Arizona that will not order Nicotine unless it’s Winter Time bc the heat will affect the nicotine especially if left outside … NO reason to be upset with a company or feel taken advantage of .

Closing Thread in 24hrs bwhahahaha

7 Likes

You’re a dingus :smirk:

I will express post you anything you need for however long you’re here - just bring your zero nic mix(es), or tell me in advance if I need to start steeping you a bottle each of Custard Premium (FA), Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) and Vanilla Custard (FLV)

I’ll start them on Friday when the Flavorah arrives actually - so they all steep an equal amount of time.

From here to Parramatta or anywhere in the western suburbs is overnight delivery and if you let me know the closest Post Office, it’ll be there waiting for collection before you even get off the plane.

Don’t stress x

3 Likes

Well that’s not very nice. I’m in the middle of the country and it’s still relatively cool outside. I’ve mixed a total of 4 mixes now, it has a very faint taste of something not great. I really just wanted to know the answer if there is supposed to be a smell or not. Heading over to google now.

3 Likes

Not really stressed, just feel taken advantage of since I purchased right before the ban. This could be 165.00 USD I won’t ever get back and that makes me mad. I’m almost at the point where I’m going to stop mixing I’m so pissed.

I appreciate your efforts. I won’t be over until mid July, however, I’ve heard they aren’t letting us enter the country without proper quarantine of 14 days. Still have to get those details worked out. I’m more than certain I will do some hiking in Katoomba. We will get it figured out.

3 Likes

They’ll be some very well steeped custards by then.

Lunch in Leura Forest with the greediest Cassowary you’ll ever meet, though you might not be so into hiking in July; mid-winter when it’s 5°C with a minus -10°C howling wind blowing around the clock :thinking:

2 Likes

The nic base vaped okay you know: there’s nothing wrong with it - I don’t think you got ripped Babe, you just got base that’s not exactly the same colour as previous orders there :roll_eyes:

Have they replied to your email yet?

You can probably demand a refund if that’d make you feel better about it, but I wouldn’t be letting go of nic base that tastes fine simply because it’s not water clear.

The smell… if I think fishy mine smells a bit like that but not really: it smells like the sticky side of a nicotine patch, which most people don’t know so that’s not a good comparison.

1 Like